Kids - Intrulogical

Logan smiled, carefully adding a little salt into the soup pot. He sniffed at the mixture, taking a spoon and carefully trying some.

"Ooh... Remus will like this." Logan said softly, smiling a little. He suddenly felt something tug on his pant leg, looking down. His two year old daughter was stood there pulling on his jeans.

"Well hello! What can I do for you, Elaina?" Logan asked. The small girl giggled, reaching her arms up.

"Up papa! Up!" Elaina exclaimed. Logan chuckled, picking Elaina up and holding her on his hip. He pecked a kiss onto the girl's cheek.

"Papa? What?" Elaina asked, pointing at the soup as she laid her head on Logan's shoulder. Logan smiled.

"This is soup, you like this stuff. It's got noodles and veggies and all the healthy stuff you need to get big and strong." Logan said, tickling her tummy a little.

"Just like daddy?" Elaina asked, Logan snickering.

"Yeah, just like daddy." Logan replied. "Speaking of, where is he? Could you get daddy in here so I can see him?" Elaina nodded excitedly. Logan set the girl down, Elaina running off to find Remus. Logan took a deep breath, smiling happily. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his middle, Remus pressed up against his back as he hugged the logical man from behind.

"Hello my darling. I was told you needed me by a rather excited toddler. Got a problem you need fixed~?" Remus teased, Logan giggling.

"No you rat, I just want you to try this soup. And maybe I want a kiss or two, but, you didn't hear that from me." Logan replied, pressing a kiss to his husband's cheek. Remus smiled and carefully took Logan's spoon, trying the soup.

"Oooo Logan, you have truly outdone yourself. This is amazing." Remus hummed. Logan smiled and kissed Remus, Remus kissing back gently.

"Thank you dear." Logan replied. Remus nodded happily.

"Papa, Elaina wants- ewww!" Another small child said quickly. Remus looked over.

"What's so ewww? I'm just kissing Papa!" Remus said, kissing Logan again much to the dismay of Janus, their five year old, who ran out of the room with a gag. Remus laughed.

"Takes after someone I know." Remus said, Logan laughing.

"You only gross me out like that sometimes, don't worry. The rest of the time you're very cute." Logan said. Remus nuzzled Logan gently.

"Well you only annoy me as much as I gross you out so, we're even nerd. I will go see what those two troublemakers are getting in to." Remus said, pulling away from Logan and heading into the living room. Logan let out a happy sigh. He loved his family.