20: Recognize

A/N: This book turns one year old today! Thank you for all the support, I love this story just as much as you do! I am working my hardest to organize this story, i even bought a cute notebook and cool pens to help me! Pls be patient and stick around, you will not regret it! Love you all! Here is Jimin's character intro to celebrate!

"This is my right hand man, manager Hyunchan. He can help you with pretty much anything." Seokjin smiled, giving the manager a friendly handshake before continuing to walk.

"Hyunchan, nice to meet you." The manager held his hand out towards Jimin, who shook it hesitantly. The man's hold on Jimin's hand was uncomfortably tight, and Jimin felt the manager's thumb rub circles on the back of his hand. Jimin instantly drew his hand back and bowed respectfully before jogging to catch up with Seokjin.

"Your job is pretty much to hand me things, or move things around, you know, be an extra pair of hands." Seokjin said as they arrived on the set. It was a kitchen, with giant lights and cameras on mechanical arms taking up a lot of the space.

Jimin stared in awe at his surroundings. He couldn't believe it, he was standing in the very studio that Chef Kim used for his cooking show. It almost didn't feel real.

"Come, we start in five minutes." Seokjin gestured for Jimin to follow him. They headed into the kicthen and Seokjin took his spot behind the counter. Meanwhile, Jimin was instructed to stand a little ways off, in the background. He was handed a chopping board and some vegetables, told to look busy.

The camera crew began a countdown, and Jimin felt his nerves coming over him. He quickly began to chop the vegetables, in an effort to remain calm. This was all going to be aired live, he couldn't risk messing anything up.

As the countdown reached one, Seokjin began to speak to the cameras, as if it were an old friend over for a visit. It seemed that today, he would be preparing braised chicken, with fried sweet potatoes as dessert.

As the filming moved along, Jimin started to get the hang of it. He moved silently, handing Seokjin bowls or utensils, getting rid of scraps, stirring pots while Seokjin did something else. Of course, being mindful of his still-healing hand. When all the dishes were completed, Jimin joined Seokjin in closing the show. They bowed and waved to the camera until the ending countdown was complete. Almost immediately, the makeup team rushed in, dabbing Seokjin's forehead with thin piecies of paper. Jimin was so distracted that he was startled when the team moved on to him, dabbing away beads of sweat the formed near his hairline. Jimin muttered a shy 'thank you' to them, watching as another crew came in and began to clean the kitchen.

"Wow, you're a natural at being in front of the camera." Seokjin commented, lightly patting Jimin on the back, "You didn't seem nervous at all!"

"Ah, thank you." Jimin smiled shyly, "I was quite nervous actually...I guess I hide it well."

"You hide it very well." Seokjin chuckled, "That's a skill that takes years to develop. How did you get so good at it?"

"It's a long story." Jimin smiled softly.

The pair chatted joyfully as they walked out of the filming studio. Jimin was praised and complimented left and right by various staff members, and he bowed respectfully to each and everyone of them. Soon, they arrived at what Seokjin called the 'Editing Room.' It was a huge room with various moniter screens, each one displaying a different angle of the show they had just filmed. It had aired live, but they always reviewed and edited for future broadcast.