Alexandria.

Alexandria had came to Arcadia about a growing problem... they had meet this other place called Hilltop and Deana told them how they met.

It is a farming community located in Virginia, formerly led by a selfish man named Gregory.... they met when she had sent out some of her men on a supply run and they came back with a man... he claim at first he didn't have a place but when the too track him down he had a community only.... Hilltop was a laboring place force to provide for a group that called them self the saviors ....

So when Rick the her to go home and they would thing about it ....
When they group meet in the conference room... the council decide they need to let Alexandria hand it or the wont know how to survive...

Stiles laid outside in wolf form while Daryl and Rick went on a run, carl and Michonne had said we where running low and thing and that was the only thing they went out for... rick said he need to get something and Daryl said he couldn't come because he was looking for something for his omega and son.

Stiles watch Judith and Ajax run around play fighting... Stiles told ajax of a game he and his old pack us to play called tag and noe the two was playing it mix with play fighting....

Stiles walk them as a fellow omega sat down beside him...

" Ian " he said to remained stiles of his name... " when I arrive and saw you pregnant... I thought it was your first litter... but when in that room you had that cub come running to you... I knew you was a great mother.... I just want to say that I like carl."

Stiles look to ian the omega was staring off to the fence... where stiles alpha brother was... this omega like my brother.

Ajax's came running over and was trying to get away from the other cub they run in circle around the two omegas .......