Unified

stiles believe that there was still good in this world and that he would make the world a better place for his pups, it's been five months already, Ajax is now 8 whiles the cubs are 11 months old and almost a year, soon they would be able to hold there half shifted form better than they can know.

Rick and Daryl had been in nonstop war with the survivors, every night when someone comes to from the battlefield Stiles fears it would be his turn to be told that they were sorry your husband or mate had been killed. stiles had a restless feeling that something bad was about to happen and he knew it too. but he could not stop that, and that scared him, it was later that day when thousand of trucks pulled up to the gate and a whilst could be heard, panicking Stiles grab up his cubs and handed them to his best friend, beth took them to the underground tunnels that they found, walking to the gate he climb up beside his little brother who had pass his pup to his mate, they decide they would try to talk long enough to give the pack some time to get as many out of the town .

" What are you boys going to do now" it was negan's voice

That bitch wannabe alpha thought he was strong but between his 17 compounds all that stands is the main compound with about 150 people left in their human pack.

Stiles had to think this through and what he was going to say to the alpha, But his thoughts were cut off when Carl spoke.

" fuck you negan, this shit is not happening to night no one dies, that also the thing no one has to die, we can work things out."

" no we try that" negan said, once he does something blows up behind them and stiles turn to see the prison go up in flames as more bombs rain down, stiles was glad he made the cubs and other leave,

" Now we do this our way." he yells at Carl and stiles

.....

making it to the underground and through the tunnels Carl grunts and stiles turn to look at him, what the matter with him, stiles did not know yet but he would find out later. making his way to the center he counts all the heads of the kids and people and then usher them farther down the tunnels, Carl collapses behind the group of others, Stiles tells them to stay low and be quiet as he pulls his brother behind him. Laying Carl on the bed, Stiles looks over him and spots a bandage on his side just below the ribs and looks at his younger brother. Stiles peels the bandage back and looks at him, it was clear as day a walker bite.

" I was outside the walls helping Siddiq and I fell and two walkers on top of me and one bit me as I killed it." Carl said as he looked away at something behind them, turning stiles saw their father with tears in his eyes at what he saw his kid was not going to make it pass morning, stile kiss and hug his brother before moving so Rick could spend time with him.

"Mom once said ' Carl would beat this crazy world' " Carl said, bad prediction there, Lori, but Carl says he's sure his older brother and younger sister and Carl's own son will do better than he did. He tells Michonne she was his best friend, and implores her not to carry this sadness with her.

But Carl saves his most important parting words for his pop. As Rick has become consumed with survival at any cost and revenge against Negan, Carl has been the yin to his yang, a reminder to keep a tight grip on his humanity. With some of his last words, Carl explains that Rick's decision to show mercy on the Woodbury survivors back at the prison made him the compassionate teen he'd become.

Then the sad part comes and stiles wait and watch Carl hold out his hand. " can i have a gun, mine opting out so you don't have to put me down" he said, Stiles watches their father hand him a gun and then the small family leaves him...

they waited outside... but the quit it cut with the sound of a gun and stiles and rick boths tilt their heads back and howl in agony, they just lost someone important, after they go quit it was another howl that tainted the air, Carl's omega mate and the father to his son and unborn cub. Ian let out his loss.

Stiles hug his family close that night glad to still have them.

Carl was gone and never coming back and they all knew it, so when the cubs ask where he was the omega broke and cried again, Ian had pulled his cub aside to tell him what happen to Carl, when he was done Noah turn to glare his little green eyes at the cause of carl's bite. Suddiq, the other beta knew why the young cub was glaring and took the little guys hatred for him, they travel that night to the hilltop were they would meet their friends and then they would plan harder for this war, Stiles had to kill negan, this war is also the cause of his brothers death and the wannabe human alpha was putting his cubs in danger....

So even if Rick said no, nothing will stop the omega from killing the very thing that broke maggie and killed glenn and the jolly red giant Abraham, even if he has to do it with his own teeth and claws...

STILES WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE...