twins.

again stiles had not left his nest for a few more days before his water is broken, yelping stiles's wolf began to lick his opening to help, stiles did this before but it was when he was lock in the boiler room of the last prison during an attack, pushing he could feel the cubs head crowning and his wolf nip at the air as he keeps pushing until the cub feel with a thump and hit the nest, stiles wolf set to work cleaning the sliver color cub and he could tell there was something off about this cub he keeps clean him though and once the cub was clean he started to push as the second contraction hit him and his wolf growls, a whimper hit his ear and he knew this cub was alright, again his wolf set in to clean the cub, he discovers his cubs were of two different sexs Male and female, he watches as they began to latch on to his nipples and feed on the milk he can produce in his wolf form.

.............

Daryl was with the group going to the hilltop, it was supposed to go easy, but the fucker that called themselves the saviors showed up.

.....

I'm scared shitless.

He's gonna kill one of us.

He's playing mind games with us. Enie menie miney moe of all the games just to decide to bash their skull in.

Will it be, Carl, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Sasha, Aaron or myself.

Please don't let it be Carl, he's my son. I promised I would always protect him and keep him safe.

Michonne, she was gonna be my future. I wanted to build a home with her. Daryl, stiles, Carl, Judith and me. I hadn't felt this way about another woman since Lori.

Maggie and Glenn, they fill me with such hope and positivity that good can come out of all of this. If this hadn't all happened they'd have never met or gotten married and would not be expecting their first child together. Maybe that could be me and Michonne?.

I just hope Maggie will be ok. There is a big chance she is loosing her baby. I hope and pray to God this is not the case and we can get her to Hilltop.

Aaron, he's a decent bloke who's been a great help to us since we got to Arcadia.

Daryl, we've been together since the beginning and he is like a brother to me. We've never always seen eye to eye especially when his brother Merle was around but since he was killed by the governor we have grown close also the fact my son stiles pick him as a mate."

Abraham, this guy is one of the most loyal people i have ever met. He's in love with two women and he doesn't know yet his heart belongs with Sasha and not Rosita. Or maybe he does, he just can't admit it.

Sasha, we have always got along especially since her brother Tyreese took wonderful care of my daughter Judith. I owe it to him to take care of his sister like he did for me.

I've never been close to Eugene or Rosita but they are good, hardworking people.

I can't believe in a matter of minutes one of them will be dead.

After all we have been through together as a group, as a family. As a pack.

I've been going through this in my head when i haven't thought about myself. What if I'm the one destined to die at Negan's hand?.

What will become of them? Who will take charge?. No i can't think about it. It scares me too much.

"Are it".

I heard his words and turned to look at who he had landed on.

Abraham.

Oh my god.

Negan then proceeded to bash his head in multiple times until there was hardly anything left.

Poor Sasha and Rosita, they had both lost the man they loved.

The body of Abraham Ford lay motionless on the gravel, his skull now a pile of blood and mush. Sobs fill the clearing, floating into the night sky. Rick Grimes watches through his tears as the man before him lifts the baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire he calls Lucille.

"Guys! Look at this! Look at my dirty girl!"

The man says as he twirls the bat, sprinkles of blood fly through the air, Rick feels the warmth as it lands on his face. The man standing in front of Rick wore a black leather jacket, he had slicked back black hair and had a greying beard. Rick knew him only as Negan, the man who had just violently murdered Abraham without blinking. Negan struts toward a young woman, who is also kneeling, tears flow down her face. He points the blood covered end of the bat into Rosita's face.

"Sweetheart look at this."

Rosita doesn't move

"Oh damn!"

Negan sees how upset the woman is.

"Were you... Were you two together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red... and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team!"

Negan can tell that the woman kneeling before him isn't paying attention, he gets impatient.

"Take a damn look!"

Negan's command angers the man left of Rosita, Daryl launches to his feet before slamming a right fist into Negan's face. Stumbling backwards, Negan grabs his jaw where a red mark now begins to show. Two Saviors rush from behind Daryl and tackle him to the ground, pinning him. A blonde haired man with a burn scar on the left side of his face walks forward, sticking his crossbow into Daryl's growling face.

"That? Oh, my! That is a no no. The whole thing...not one bit of that shit flies here."

Says Negan, as he chuckles. The blonde haired man called Dwight looks to Negan.

"Do you want me to do it? Right here!"

He sticks the crossbow further into Daryl's face.

Negan shakes his head.

"No, no get him back in line!"

Negan then got up and lectured us.

In one swift motion, before any of us had chance to process what was happening he bashed Glenn over the head in revenge for Daryl punching him.

Nooo not Glenn!

Tears fell down my cheek.

As Glenn was dying he told Maggie he would find her in the next life.

Negan then continued bashing Glenn until there wasn't anything left.

I knew then i had a duty to protect Maggie and her unborn child for Glenn.

.....

Stiles lick his cubs clean not knowing what the hell was going on. Out side of their community...

....

Negan look around at the group and look to rosita...

" load the bitch and Rick well be at Alexandria and Arcadia in 2 months better have some shit for us..."

With that the saviors left... rick and Aaron load their dead friend as Daryl look in the way of his mates...

" Daryl, you and carl head back to Arcadia and on the way tell coral what happen she should be a Alexandria."

The two shift into wolves and took off to their community....