war is coming

there was blood spilled between two communities. Communities of soldiers, survivors. No one remembers how the battles began. Some say that they were retribution for theft and others say they were murder. But in the end, these two powerful groups, filled with hate for each other, plotted and planned for War. These were dark days. Days when food supplies and hope were low and tempers ran high.

The Saviors and The Arcadia and Alexandrians.

Prepared to die while fighting to live. This was always the way of it after The Turn.

....

5 months later

Many that didn't have cubs or mates were getting read for a war... later down the road they have meet a community called the kingdom... the Kingdom had enough of negan and his group..

So four community put togather to stop negan from taking more of their stuff.

Rick decided they would travel to seashore where tara ran into a group there and Rick himself will go to trash kingdom...

The group would start training when they all arrive at Arcadia while women children and people who could not fight would go to Alexandria...

Stiles was piss that he would be sent to Alexandria... he wanted to fight but his father said no...

So once again stiles was back to being a house wife,

Walking into the nest room where his five month old twin sleep in wolf form laid Jada was a pretty copper color with specks of white in her fur while her brother Bellamy was silver with copper color specks and he was deaf... it turns out some of the zmeningitis can cause birth defects..

Jada laid over her brothers.

Ajax had taken to cuddling with his new siblings... he had found them adorable and even ask some of the beta that where going on a run to fine sign language books for him... when they return he began to teach stiles and Daryl what he could learn and soon they could be able to teach Bellamy to sign...

Stiles knew he love his children, shifting he laid beside them and rest... the gate to the load prison gate open and stiles shift and dress he know it might be negan and his father had him in charge...

Once he see the truck he calls some of the betas he knew togather this months haul...

" who the fuck are you?" A man with a bat ask.

" Stiles grimes." The smaller male said" I'm Rick oldest son... some of our beta are getting your haul for this month so c-"

" daddy were is dad at and the twin woken up the want milk" Ajax said as he walk up to stiles.

" not wow baby Daryl is on a run and I'm talking to this man." Stiles said as he pick up his son...

Negan watch with amusement. .

" where you find this cub." Negan ask

" I gave birth to him... my mate is Daryl...Ajax go fine beth tell her I can't wolf out to feed the twins so ask her to make them a bottle tell her no one touch my 5 month olds or I kill them." Stiles kiss his son and set him down and watch as the cub shift into his wolf and ran to the cell block.

" sorry about that I just had cubs a few months back and they get hungry all the time... also what where we talking about before my 7 year old interrupted us."

" I would like to see these cubs."negan ask." While we do that my men can make sure you have the full truck worth."

" if you hurt them I'll kill you myself." I growled." Also Bellamy is deaf."

Stiles lead the way...

When they enter the could hear the commotion in the kitchen area..

" why won't you eat, Jada..." Beth voice could be heard..

"Beth set her down I'll feed them can you get Bellamy and then get a snack for Ajax.."

She place the cub down and ran to get Bellamy, stile shift and nudged his cub to do the same... when his furry nose touch her soft baby skin she immediately shift and makes her way to stiles tits. Beth. Returns and place Bellamy down the cub look at his dad and stiles touch him too and Bellamy shift and start to eat...

Stiles watchs the human alpha closely..making sure he does not come closer to him and this litter...

When a whistle is heard negan walk out and back to where he comes from.

Stiles knew for sure that negan was a horrible person, he had killed for the fun of it and it could be seen on his bat and in his crazy eyes, the human alpha was a force to be wreck with, but he did not have a close bonded pack of wolves, his pack was scared to say no to him.

Yawning stiles close his eyes for just a bit before commotion could be heard from outside the cell block. Growling stiles stood not borthing with shifting.

Growling as he step out he see negan with his hand in the entrails of Adrian's guts as blood spilled onto the road beneath him. Growling stiles step forth only to see his mate running in through the gate... shifting he his thrown some shorts and stiles yanks them up as he head to daryl... daryl sees negan and growled pulling stiles to his chest knowing this human alpha could take anyone he please just like rosita...

Stiles kiss is mates cheek and then turn to the alpha.

" why are you killing some one." Stiles growled

" he try to stab me, so I stab him," negan said with a sadistic smile on his face...

Right then Ajax decided to come out and see the blood and the dead body...

Holding back a whine at the look on his cubs face stiles and Daryl rushed to the cub and cover his eyes from the scene in front of them. Stiles is infuriated...

" there are kids here you asswhole," stiles growles" my cubs is going to have nightmares because of you."

The human alpha smile and laughs and walk to the truck he arrives in and leaves, leaving our group to clean up the ness