Chapter 3: Comfort Me

ASMODEUS'S POV

I have no other choice but to retreat back to my room. My day is ruined! All of the time I spent planning up to this day is all wasted all because of that rotten scumbag!

I picked up my D.D.D. and I am ready to send a message to those people whom I invited that the party is over before it could even start.

One of them have less chances of coming more so than others anyway.

I opened my D.D.D. and saw her face in my messages. I ended up pressing our chatroom and sent a couple of messages to her. She used to listen to me when she was around. She listens when I am sad, mad, in distress, happy... actually, she always listens to me. Maybe she will listen to me right now.

I am just even more sad that she didn't even bother greeting me. Did she forget?

MESSAGES

ASMODEUS

"Hi, MC."

"How are you doing?"

"Do you still remember what is it today?"

"You do remember, don't you?"

"Hopefully you did."

"I really want to talk to you right now. I am really feeling down."

"I know it is not the usual me... feeling down and all. Today is just different."

"It is a really important day to me. I don't want to tell you exactly what it is because I am expecting that you know what it is!"

"Then, there's Mammon. You can always trust for him to be around to ruin everything."

A lot of messages sent, yet she did not even read just one. Did she block me? Is she ignoring me? This makes me feel all the more stressed. Stress js bad for one's skin, but I don't mind that right now. I am just feeling too negative to care!

"Are you there?"

"Talk to me."

"Please?"

"You used to love listening to me."

"You still do, right?"

"You do know what day it is today, right?"

I waited.

I put down my D.D.D. for awhile and waited. I read our past messages, being reminded of how much fun we had. She usually responds so quickly.

Did Merielle forget about me now?

I tried so hard to stop myself, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

I cried to my heart's content.

_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The picture above is a screenshot from one of Asmodeus and MC's messages!

Just to be safe, still credits to the makers of Obey Me! for that. Hehe.