transformation.

A/N: Merry Christmas! I hope you've had a good day!

       transformation.

seokjin didn't think he would regret working on the bad side for a little bit, but once he saw how terrified taehyung was, how passionate he was about keeping jungkook safe, seokjin was ready to turn the van around and leave.

but that would seem a little bit suspicious, wouldn't it?

seokjin was desperately trying to think of a plan- something he could do to make sure jungkook didn't get hurt. because, for a few moments, seokjin was on the bad side, leading taehyung's father right where he wanted to be. he'd done it, at first, because he hated taehyung; he wanted taehyung to suffer because taehyung's stupid family had some hand in the mess seokjin's life had become.

and then it kind of changed. but not really. seokjin just didn't want jungkook to die.

"we have to go." seokjin said, grabbing his gun and knife. jimin raised an eyebrow, "but we haven't gotten the call-"

"we have to go now." seokjin ordered, and he climbed out of the truck. jimin had no choice but to follow him, sprinting across the field to catch up to a frantically running seokjin. seokjin could hear the yelling before he even got in the building.

"he killed your mother-"

"he didn't kill anyone, his father did! jungkook had nothing to do with it!"

"jungkook is the reason she's dead! did you know that, taehyung? did you know that your mother and his father got into an argument over jungkook? your mother wanted to keep him, his father didn't, and then his fucking father killed her! the only reason she ever stayed with him was because of that little rodent!"

"fuck you, father. you're just a bitter old man-"

and then seokjin was in the room.