'The Quran' (Astronomy) 1

A/N: since most of us have exam results which will be published out soon! I pray and wish all of you best of luck irrespective of the exam you've written! You'll ace that mate! _NobanNo_ dw you'll do just fine! ❤

The Quran is a holy book that is followed by the Muslims, just like how the bible is followed by Christians, and Hindus follow their epics (i don't know tbh what book you guys follow,but i remember the bhagwad geeta is a book of high value and importance.)

So.. Now that you can already guess what's coming forth... I'm going to be telling you about the Quran, and it's miracles that left the world in awe!

But before that, you should know when the Quran came and how!
The holy Quran is a book followed by the Muslims since the age of prophet Mohammad pbuh who was the last prophet, from around 1400 years!
The Quran had become the centre of attraction to everyone, believers and non believers, ever since it was revealed!
Though it was revealed orally through the angel jibriil (as) to the prophet, but the Quran hasn't had a single deviation till date, because it is in the care of Allah the lord, to preserve this knowledge for the mankind!

In the coming chapters, I'm going to be describing how the Quran describes scientific facts and how they relate to the new research- revealed facts!
_________________________
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1) The BIG BANG theory!

The creation of the universe is explained by astrophysicists as a widely accepted phenomenon, popularly known as ‘The Big Bang’.
According to ‘The Big Bang’, the whole universe was initially one big mass. Then there was a ‘Big Bang’ which resulted in the formation of Galaxies. These then divided to form stars, planets, the sun, the moon, etc.

The Qur’an contains the following verse regarding the origin of the universe:

"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? "

[Al-Qu’ran 21:30]

The striking similarity between the Qur’anic verse and ‘The Big Bang’ is inescapable! How could a book,
which first appeared in the deserts of Arabia 1400 years ago, contain this profound scientific truth?
(It's rhetoric, don't answer haha!)
_________________________
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆