Basics

So this book is not just for clearing out the misconceptions from the minds of my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, rather I aim to show everyone irrespective of their faith to resolve conflicts with Islam, and also with Muslims.

Also, don't confuse me with someone who is trying to get you into converting... I mean, I'll love it you would wish to.. or maybe even think of it as a possibility someday! But as of me as a writer and you as a reader! I only aim to educate!

So why don't we actually start with the basics?

What is Islam about?

Islam is a religion of peace, a way of life. The major idea of Islam is that the world is temporary, a test for the believer! which will decide between him going to hell or heaven. the path of the believers should be good!  Which will lead one to success, in both the world and the hereafter.

Who is Allah?

According to the Quranic context, Allah is the only God and the sole creator of mankind! The Muslims believe in pure monotheism and in the existence of a solo creator who cannot be made comparable to any other diety! 

Is Saudi filled with Muslims? (i was asked this question IRL)

well, to answer it.. no! Saudi is filled with people from all religious beliefs! though it contains the 2 most auspicious and holy pilgrimage sites, it doesn't mean it doesn't tolerate non-muslims!

Do Muslims hate the people of other beliefs? 

NO! A small community of people who are troublemakers cannot be termed as the only face of Muslims! Islam teaches peace and boundaries of respect for everyone irrespective of faith!