ready?

"mi amor-" Keefe begged.

"Gosh Keefe, stop with the mi amor, and I'm just going shopping for our date! Can you not live without me for 5 minutes?" Biana groaned, trying to loosen Keefe's grasp of holding onto her thigh. Well, she left without him anyways. "Hey, Linh!" Biana squealed, "Ready for shopping time?" Linh nodded excitedly, Biana could tell she was excited for her date with Fitz.

"Do you think this is nice?" Linh asked. She came out of the changing room, wearing an elegant dark blue dress, with glitter all over it. She topped it off with silvery heels and plaided hair. "10 out of 10!" Biana said, jumping up with joy. "How about me?" Biana asked. She strutted out with a pink gown and had pink heels with sparkles on them. "100 out of 10!" Linh chuckled. After reaching home, Keefe ran to Biana as fast as lightning. "Mi Amor- I mean, Biana, you're back!" Keefe squealed like a girl who had just received her first barbie toy. "Oh snap!" Keefe continued, "I forgot about my shopping trip! Bye!" Before Biana could say anything, he rushed out. "Boys these days..." Biana laughed. 

"I am so sorry, Fitz!" Keefe pleaded. "I'll only forgive you if you buy me cheese," Fitz said with a smug smile. "Oh fine!" Keefe grumbled. "Fitz, I have no idea why you look like a brat with that!" Keefe sniggered. "Oh shut up! Your paying for it anyway!" Fitz smirked, handing the cashier the tunic, leaving Keefe in shock. As they reached home, they saw Biana and Linh playing games. "Excuse me! Why am I in jail?" Fitz asked angrily. Turns out, they were playing Monopoly, Keefe and Fitz edition. "Nevermind, just get ready love, dinner is in an hour," Linh said calmly.