Time to put the plan into action.

At home, Sophie cried with tears rolling down her cheeks. She thought enviously, What does Linh have that I don't? I'm more powerful than her anyways! Sophie grumbled and lay in bed miserably. Just then, Sophie heard her door creak open. "Please sweetheart, just eat your food..." Edaline asked, hugging Sophie tightly. "Alright, I guess..." Sophie replied. Edaline smiled and conjured some food for Sophie. "Thanks... Mum..." Sophie hugged Edaline tight. Edaline walked out, leaving Sophie alone. "Tam seemed sad too... Maybe someone rejected him as well since tomorrow is Valentine's day..." Sophie wondered. Maybe I could... Sophie pondered. Suddenly, an idea struck her. If Tam and her were both alone on Valentines Day, they could spy on the double dates. The next day, Sophie asked, "Keefe, where are you having your double date at?" Keefe replied:" We're having it at..." Perfect. Sophie thought, as a smirk appeared on her face. Walking up to Tam's home, she knocked on the door. "Tam? Are you there?" All she could hear were soft sniffles. As she slowly opened the door, inside was Tam sitting on the floor with tears in his eyes. Sophie had never seen Tam's soft side. "It's alright Tam..." Sophie comforted. Then, she began to explain her plan. When Tam heard this, he abruptly stopped crying and stood up like a real man. He nodded his head vigorously, showing agreement. Time to put the plan into action.