"Burn away."

Third- person POV

Tam woke up to the smell of mallowmelt. Not any kind of mallowmelt. Sophie's mallowmelt. Hey, wait. Hold on! Is Sophie here?  He thought. Immediately, he jumped out of bed, changed into clothes [Because apparently, he sleeps naked???] and ran downstairs. "Is someone there?" Tam asked, still rubbing his eyes subconsciously. Sophie stared at him and burst into laughter. "I didn't know you wore Spiderman pajamas!" Linh glanced at him bursting into tears of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHHAAA-" Tam's face flushed in embarrassment and darted back upstairs. "Why am I such a klutz!" Tam chided himself. He changed into his normal clothes and strolled back downstairs, pretending nothing happened. "So Tam, Sophie told me you pranked me... Where is it?" Linh questioned. Tam asked, "What? Where's what?" Linh glared at him. "My diamond ring? The one Fitz proposed to me with after our double date?-" Sophie glanced at Linh. "He proposed to you?" Linh looked at Sophie and covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm sorry, Sophie-" It was too late. Sophie burst out of the house. Tam looked at Linh, "No wonder why Sophie was pouring her heart out. I thought better of you, Linh. Didn't Sophie tell you she liked Fitz?" Tam headed back upstairs, leaving Linh alone. "Why does he always side with that Sophie? Oh, Sophie is so special! Sophie is so good! What does he even think about her! I hate Sophie, ever since she came into our lives, its been h3ll! I hope she rots away. What an attention seeker!" Linh shrieked, rolling her eyes as she mocked them.

(Linh's POV)  I hate her. Every single second with her makes me dread life. She reminds me of someone I hate. Burn away. Wait, burn away? I know what to do...

 Wait, burn away? I know what to do