"It would be a happy ending... I hope," Sophie laughed.

Sophie and Tam set the plan into action. While creeping up to the restaurant, they bent down with tape in their hands. First, they attached tape to the chairs reserved for Keefe, Fitz, Linh and Biana. Next, they connected the other ends of the tape to the wall. When the couples arrived, their reaction was priceless. Tam wanted to high-five Sophie for her amazing idea, but found her resting her head on him, eyes closed, yet a smile on her face. Tam freaked out and blushed uncontrollably. Was he falling for Sophie? 

Tam carried Sophie on her back and stealthily sneaked back into Sophie's room. He put her down and there she laid, on her bed. Feeling hot, Tam took off his shirt, revealing his rock-hard abs. Sophie's eyes blinked, with a weary face. After seeing Tam's eight-pack, her heart skipped a beat. Damn, Tam must have really started working out. Sophie thought as her face lit up with red. "Sophie?-" Tam asked, but Sophie quickly managed to close her eyes, and Tam decided to think nothing of it. Tam stood up and left quietly. Sophie clutched her pillow tightly as the image of Tam shirtless refreshed constantly in her mind. Was she... Was she falling for Tam? Maybe if Tam and I get together... Sophie thought. "It would be a happy ending... I hope," Sophie laughed.

 I hope," Sophie laughed