SEVEN

Edited

Topper walked me to the door of Sarah's house and held my hands. "Thank you." I said. "For the night." He smiled, tucking some of my hair behind my ear and kissed me.

"No problem princess." I giggled and kissed him one more time before opening up the door and going inside.

"Really? Topper?" Rafe said standing by the door with a water. I jumped not expecting to see him. "Rafe-" I started. He scoffed and started walking to his room. "Dirty pogue." He mumbled.

I stared at the ground for a second before composing my self. Rafe was one of my best friends Even if we didn't act like it. When Sarah joined the group and we became friends that's when I became friends with rafe though.

Wiping a single tear that I hadn't known had fallen, I walked up stairs to Sarah's room.

"Heyy." She said and I smiled at the girls. "So how'd it go?" Kei asked and I sighed thinking about topper. "Amazing."
"Rafes upset tho." I Said taking off my boots. "Why?" Kei said ans i looked at Sarah.

"It's topper." I said pulling my hair up. Kei coughed alittle choking on air. "Please tell me I didn't hear that right." she said. I looked at Sarah for help. "Kei he's not like how he was with me. He seems to really stas." Sarah stated.

Kei rubbed her face really hard. "Does JJ know." She sighed and I shook my head. "You know if this is gonna go farther than you need to tell him." I nodded "I'll tell him soon." She sighed and stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I will beat him up if he does anything." She mumbled. I laughed and pulled away.

"Also he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said giddy laughing. Sarah let out a happy noise. "Yay! I'm so happy for you!" I laughed and she hugged me.

"Okay I'm so tired ima hit the hay."

~

"Want me to drop you off? I'm going to John b anyways." Kei asked grabbing her bag. I nodded, hugged Sarah bye and got in Keis car. "You know I don't like him." Kei stated and I nodded. "No one really does." I mumbled. "He's not a bad guy kei. If you looked at JJ from outside of the group then you would probably see him as bad too. It's the same with topper." She nodded. It was true. JJ was the typical 'bad guy'. Drugs, alcohol, abusive dad. I guess I would be the bad guy too then. "He makes me happy kei." She nodded getting agian not saying anything.

Once we got to John b I saw him and pope and jj all on the porch talking. "Hey losers." I called walking up the steps. I dapped up pope. "What you Been up to?" He asked. I hadn't seen him in awhile. I blushed alittle and shook my head, "nothing much you?" He nodded in agreement. John b rolled his eyes at me knowingly.

"Y'all want pizza I'm starving." Kei said pulling out her phone.The guys agreed."Cheese please." I said pulling out my wallet. "I got it." Kei said dialing the number and walking away.

"How was Sarah's?" Jj asked lighting a cigarette. I nodded "good. Good." John b smiled at me knowingly and I shot daggers at him.

"20 minutes." Kei said coming back over. I lit a cigarette and it dangled from my lip. "I'm goin back inside." John b said looking out as it started to rain. "Same." Jj said ans I shrugged going in too with the rest of the group. "Cards?" Jj asked me. He always got upset because I was a better player than him. I nodded.

Two games in and I had won both. I smiled at the boy as he threw down his cards. "Again? Your cheating." He glared at me. I smiled and shrugged. "I'm just that good I guess." I smiled at kei who was standing behind him who had been telling me his cards.

There was a knock at the door and I stood up. "I got it." I was starving, I grabbed a 5 out my pocket and opened up the door.

"Hey." Topper stated and I looked behind me and quickly closed the door. "Are you insane? What if my brother opened up that door." I whispered to him. "Fully prepared." He stated. "Pizza guy dropped this off to me." He handed me the pizza. "What are you doing here." I said glaring. "Hey I thought you'd be happy to see me." He said alittle hurt. I sighed and kissed him "I'm sorry I just don't want my brother to kill you." He smiled and kissed me one more time "I couldn't stop thinking about you." I smiled at him and kissed him one last time.

"Stas what's taking so long?" Jj yelled coming closer. I pushed him to the side of the house right as Jj opened up the door. "Sorry I was just um making sure." I said handing him the pizzas. "Okay come inside I'm starving." He said walking inside. I started going inside and just out my head from the door closing it. "Bye." I whispered. Topper looked over the corner and placed a single kiss on my lips and then ran back to his car. I chuckled and closed the door.

I let out a breath of relief. That was close