SIXTEEN

Edited

"Do you Wanna leave?" Topper whispered Innmy ear from behind me and I nodded. "Lemme say bye to Sarah real quick." I quickly walked over to Sarah who was drinking out of her flute. "Hey I'm leaving! Thank you so much." I said hugging her. "Bye babe!" She said and hugged me back.

I walked back to topper and he hooked his arm around my waist. "Ready?" I nodded and topper walked me to his car.

"Shall we go to the beach?" He said getting in himself. I nodded "onwards."

~

Once we got to the beach topper threw off his tie and took off his suit jacket and put it aorund my shoulders. He opened up his trunk and we sat in it. It almost felt like deja vu from the first time we did this.

"I got you something." Topper said reaching into the inside of the jacket that was around me and pulled out a small box. I sighed and rubbed my face alittle "topper you make me feel so guilty." I mumbled. "What? Why?" He asked looking at me. "Because I can't buy you anything. I just want to give you a gift but instead you just give everything to me. I don't want you think I'm using you."

Topper smiled at me and kissed my temple. "Your gift is you just being with me. And I know you aren't using me." He held out the gift "now. Open it."

I rolled my eyes smiling and opened the box and looked at the gold bracelet placed inside

I ran my finger over the engravment.

"These past weeks without you made me realize that I never wanted to do that again. That I don't think I could live with my self if you weren't by my side. I want S&T to be permanent." He said grabbing the bracelet and putting it around my wrist.

"Topper." I said looking up at the boy. "Your my everything stas." He said.

I kissed him and kept smiling into the kiss thinking about what he had said.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you too."

~

"How bout we rent a hotel room." Topper said and I laughed and the stoped when I realized he was serious. "For the night?" I asked and he nodded. "You said you liked waking up next to me." He smirked. I sighed and smiled jumping down out of the trunk and pulling topper down too. "Well I am tired." I smirked at the boy. "Good."

Once we made it to the hotel the check in clerk looked at his funny in prom our attire. "No loud noises." He started and I stifled a laugh. He slid the key card over and me and topper walked towards the elevator.

Once the doors closed I leaned up to kiss the boy I was so deeply and madly in love with.

Once the elevator dinged on our floor we stopped and walked towards the room. "Im exhausted" I said walking into the room, smell the hotel sent.

"Same." Topper unbuttoned his shirt and threw it at me. "Here."

I smiled and thanked him and slid off the dress and put on the button up. I caught top staring at me a few times and I laughed at the boys blush.

I jumped face first on the bed and rolled underneath the covers and soom topper did the same. I snuggled up into his chest and topper Threw his arm tightly around me like I would leave.

"Topper." I whispered.
He hummed in response, eyes closes. I planted a kiss on his lips and they curved into a smile. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you to princess." He whispered back. "So much."

~~