Trailer

ARRIA

Eyes, red. Hair, tangled. Breath, hitched in my throat.

There I stood. In the middle of the night.

What the hell did I just see? Did I really lose my mind?
No...

It can't be...

Can it?

I hurriedly closed my eyes.And kept them shut. Tight.  Come on , me...Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. I said to myself, trying to calm my nerves. In and out...Yea , that's right. I smiled slightly to myself as I felt my tense body muscles gradually relax.

Now all I need to do is slowly open my eyes...And see if what I saw is actually there!
It shouldn't be that hard , me. Come oooon~

Although I did not want to open my eyes. I had to do it anyways as I had no other option.But it can wait a couple of minutes..Right?

I took a few moments to get my shit together. 

A gust of cool and crisp night air entered my room, making the drapes flutter with it's flow, creating an eerie effect. 

The air felt soothing as it brushed against my bare arms and legs delicately. I took in a long deep breath, trying to take in as much of it as possible. And clutched the smooth and silky fabric of the drapes in my fists tightly, wrinkling the poor cloth.

All the incomplete assignments, notes ,my favorite ink pen whose cap  is lying God knows where  and all the other essential  stationery items (either mine or maybe borrowed and never returned) , scattered on the floor , served as the least of my worries. 

I remained still and unmoving. Trying to feel my surroundings.

Slowly , I opened one eye and then the other, praying that what I had seen before was just a fragment of my imagination and nothing else.

But nooooooooooo~This universe just hates meh!

Shit..

Holy shit..

OH MAN HOLY SHIT...!!

It was still there! Not to mention the creepy smile that had now appeared on it's lips, which was the only thing that I could make out in this minimum to zero moonlight.

Wow...Forget the home work and stupid assignments hun, ya girl got a new problem on hand...

Gotta bolt baby!!!

I thought and did the very next thing that came to my mind...I bolted.

Not away...But towards the danger at hand.