Chapter 2

(A/n : Listen to that instrumental for a better experience dear readers...Happy Reading!! :D)

----------.....----------

A blood curdling scream resounded through the whole forest.

I clutched my chest. It hurts. It hurts so bad. I fell to my knees but you came for my support.

My hands..I turned my eyes to them and found them stained scarlet.

But I was strong cause you had me in your arms. Your eyes sparked dangerously, they were screaming revenge. You were furious. As you moved your eyes to the direction where it went.

"No..please don't.." I whispered. The 8 year old me didn't know that what was going to happen now would change everything forever.

You didn't even look at me. You just helped me lay down and walked away.

Saying something along the lines of 'hold on and that the guards will be here soon.'

But I was worried for you..

 What happened? I'll never know...either to you or to me..Even to this date... But I know whatever it was, really should remain unknown cause even till now, even though I only remember fragments of that memory,that day.. it still has me scarred...it still has me shattered...

I shifted uneasily in my sleep

Ha..You're gone now.. Just like that?

This isn't you anymore..You think you can fool me?

Well no. No, you can't.

To be honest, I'm more disappointed in myself

I should have expected that..

I'm tryin to reach out.

Reach for you..but...

Where are you?

Just where?

"Don't leave me dad, Please don't!"

"Dad, you'll die!"

"And so will I.."I whimpered.

"Don't go! Please!"

I can't breathe..Help me..The darkness is getting to me

"Dad!" I screeched.

But you never turned around.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I saw you. I saw you walk away. I saw you rise and unfortunately, I saw you fall too.

I saw your figure slowly fade away. I saw your eyes filled with anger.

Why are you angry? Are you angry at me dad?

"Why are you walking away? Don't go behind them dad..please. I'm fine now."

"See? I'm fine. " I said, trying to stand up..but had to give in unluckily.

"Please..I can't afford to lose you!"

"They'll pay..THEY'LL FREAKING PAY!"

That's all that I heard you say. I flinched at your harsh tone. Even though you were far away, I could still hear it..in your voice, the anger, hate, regret, sorrow, guilt. I heard it all.