Chapter 3

Need to make it there in time..Need to make it there in time.. Need to make it there in time!

I chanted as I ran through the halls to get to my literature lesson. I glanced at my watch which read 7:01 am

Shit Shit SHIT!!!

I'm late, she'll kill me!

I turned right on the next corner.

I'm late, she'll kill me! I'm late, she'll kill me! 

I turned left and almost slipped due to the tiles being so slippery. Thankgoodness I grabbed a nearby locker for support or I would've probably broken a bone or two... Gosh! What is this floor even made of? 

Still, after regaining my balance, I started running again.

She'll kill me~ She'll kill me~

Finally when I saw the door to the classroom of my first designated lesson , only then I slowed my pace.

SHIT!

But the universe hates me cause I couldn't stop in time and hit the door face first with a loud

THUMP!

I heard the whole class quiet down as I bumped into my doom aka the door. My head hurt so bad. My whole face was stinging with pain and I hadn't even backed away from that damned door when someone cautiously approached it and abruptly opened it.

Causing me to fall again straight on my face on the floor, infront of the whole class.

Gosh..THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH!!!!dn,djkfbwwoeidjwqoidiqwo

I screamed internally due to the pain and embarrassment.I clenched my fist as I heard heels clicking, making their way towards me.

It has to be HER-

I mentally panicked.

God..I didn't even bother to stand up. Too afraid to do so and continued lying there for a good 15 seconds until I heard tapping of a foot right in my ear.

"Late again, Choi ?" Ms.Clayton asked sarcastically.

Come on, man.Why be this harsh? I mean at least ask if I'm still alive or not...Which I am, pretty unfortunate for you though...

No one laughed at my fall. The whole class was silent. So, I could guess she was really really angry right now and was probably trying to disintegrate my poor form via her glares.

Still I kept quiet.

Just ignore this fish out of water, lying on the ground and continue your lecture please. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let me be!

"Choi, you gonna answer or not?" 

Her voice was stern. She sounded annoyed, rather frustrated. Even though I couldn't see her, I knew she folded her arms and was murdering me in her mind.

 Of course who wouldn't be ..when they have to teach a student like me? Hahaha *nervous laughter*

I raised my head a little and saw her hawk-like eyes fixed on me. Glaring.

"Care to explain?"

"I...ahaha..*internally dies* ..Um well .."

 That's it! I felt like pulling my hair under her scrutinizing gaze. So I dropped my head and didn't even bother to answer.