𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ;; 𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘪

︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💌 ꒱
requested by LittlePureWolf

THE STRONG AROMA OF FRESHLY GROUND COFFEE beans filled her lungs and the corner of her mouth quirked upwards, the coffee shop door swinging shut behind with a soft jingle.

The place was a favourite of Y/n's, the homely yet elegant brown decor reminding her of sitting by a warm fire and reading a good book. A hint of ginger wafted her way as she approached the counter.

A teenager Y/n's age stood at the register, her skin and hair bright pink and peaking through her wild fluff was two tiny horns.

"I'll have a (favorite drink), please." The girl tapped away the till happily and turned to grab something.

"Of course! Y/n, isn't it?" Black marker hovering over the cup, the barista raised a brow.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Y-yes, it is."

"Oh, don't be startled. You've just become such a regular I recognized you is all!" The girl grinned and Y/n's worries evaporated.

The girl, who Y/n now knew was named Mina looking at her badge, gave her a wink. "Go take a seat hun, I'll call you when it's ready."

Smiling once again, Y/n turned and found a seat in the corner, weaving between the other bustling tables. She removed her jacket and folded it delicately, taking a seat and pulling out a book as she waited.

"F/d, for a Y/n!" A cheery voice called out. Sliding in the bookmark, Y/n put down the book and went to collect her delicious caffeine drink.

Inspecting the couple of awaiting cups, she spotted the one her barista had called out holding. Y/n picked up the disposable drink cup and slowly took a sip, preparing to savour her favourite drink.

Spitting out the disgusting tasting liquid she came to the conclusion this was, in fact, not her favourite drink. Or her drink, for that matter.

Y/n felt someone tap her shoulder. "Excuse me, kero. I believe that's my drink."

"I'm sorry, I thought it was mine...but like," Y/n frowned, personally offended by the monstrosity. "You seriously drink that?"

The someone was cute girl Y/n's age, with long green hair tied in a bow. She had sea-green oval eyes, with adorable prominent lower lashes. "Yes, is something the matter?"

Y/n bit her lip. "Nothing it's just... kinda disgusting."

To her surprise the girl giggled, taking her drink from Y/n's outstretched hand. Her touch was warm yet somehow cold and sent an immediate shiver down Y/n's spine.

Y/n fluttered her lashes and smiled, taking a moment to take in the stranger's stunning appearance. Realising what she was doing Y/n bowed and spun on her heels, returning to her table, cheeks flush.

Hiding behind the time worn leather bound pages, Y/n's heart was in her throat as a voice spoke out of nowhere.
"Excuse me again, kero. Is this seat empty?"

Y/n glanced around and saw all the other tables were brimming with people. She nodded, giving the stranger from before an inviting smile. Y/n didn't mind letting the cute girl sit with her at all.

"Um, Y/n? You forgot your drink." You glanced over and saw Mina was standing there holding the cup of (favourite drink), with a mischievous smirk.

"O-oh!" Y/n mentally slapped herself. She'd been in such a hurry to run off she'd forgotten to find her correct drink. "Thank you."

Tsuyu stuck out her tongue a little, tipping her finger towards her mouth. "Hello, Mina-chan. How did you know the drink belonged to Y/n?"

Mina looked away with widened eyes, shyly playing with her fingers. "I might've swapped your cup and her's so you'd end up starting a conversation..."

Tsuyu sighed calmly. "Ashido-Chan, that wasn't very nice."

"I know, I know! But if I didn't you wouldn't have had a lovely conversation with your little friend." Waggling her brows suggestively, Mina shot you a wink and quickly ran off before you could react.

"What does she mean?" Y/n stared as Tsuyu, who was avoiding her gaze. She had a gut feeling but tapped her foot under the table as she tried not to get ahead of herself.

Tsuyu gulped, blushing slightly. "Kero... Ashido-chan meant... well..." She was silent for a few minutes as she tried to collect her words, too flustered to speak.

Mina, who was now conveniently wiping down the next table as she not very discretely eavesdroped, sighed comically loud. "She meant that Tsuyu has a crush on the cute coffeeshop girl, cough cough." She whisper-shouted, air quoting with her free hand.

Y/n's eyes widened and a warm grin spread across her face. "Cute coffeeshop girl, huh? Is that true, Asui-Chan?" She teased.

Tsuyu gulped, covering her face with both hands as heat rose up her neck. "Yes..."

"Well..." Y/n reached out and uncovered Tsuyu's face, taking Tsuyu's hands in hers and gently linking their fingers. "Rumour has it the cute coffeeshop girl has a crush on you too."

Tsuyu looked up, the overjoyed gleam in her eyes melting Y/n's heart and she had resist the urge to squeal. "Really? Kero, do you think she'd like to go on a date with me?"

Y/n stood up and carefully leaned across the table, tilting her head and giving Tsuyu a chaste but gentle peck on the lips. Sparks exploded at the contact, Y/n hiding their faces behind her book. Both girls pulled back with furious blush, utterly lovestruck. "Of course!"

Y/n's nose wrinkled playfully. "I'd recommend not going for coffee though!"