𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ;; 𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘰

︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💌 ꒱
requested by @ me! :)

AIZAWA WAS SICK, something unheard of up to this point. A bad case of the flu had hit him out of nowhere. He'd still tried to come in (what else would you expect?) but Yamada had restrained him, literally locking him in his bedroom and looking after him until he was better.

That left the school two teachers short but spontaneously, Lunch Rush had offered to take class 1-A instead: for a home economics class. Nezu had agreed excitedly, it would do the students good after all.

That's how you found yourself in the canteen kitchen with your classmates. The room was bigger than it looked; pristine, clean, and modern, while remaining fun and functional.

Lunch Rush hadn't said much, he hadn't said anything at all in fact. He wheeled in a whiteboard and wrote on it, as quiet as ever. Though he didnt say a word, it seemed that he had an upbeat attitude, always giving thumbs up as a form of reply.

The class divided into pairs. They could make anything they wanted from Lunch Rush's precious recipe books, it just had to be sweet.

"Hey, y/n—chan! Wanna work together?"

You smiled as a wave of déjà vu washed over you. Ochako approached you once again, not even waiting for Lunch Rush to step back from the whiteboard so you could read.

"Sure!"

Ochako started rambling about possible recipes you could do, flicking through a recipe book from sudden growing pile on top of your work space. You had to admit, it was extremely adorable, the way she waved her hands and the way her eyes sparkled.

"What do you want to make? You've been really quiet."

"I-I don't mind at all! I'm fine, promise."

Attempting to send a bright smile her way, you gulped. You absolutely adored sweet things... but were completely hopeless when it came to baking. It was sad really.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Ochako came closer, looking concerned. She must have sensed your discomfort.

"I-uh- just don't know where to start..."

"Huh?" Her brows knitted in confusion.

A deep breathe ensued, "I can't bake, Ochako. I'm useless at it." Memories of many failed attempts flashed through your head.

Ochako sent you an understanding smile, patting your arm gently. "That's okay! I love baking so I'll take the lead, you've nothing to worry about."