𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 ;; 𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘰

︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💌 ꒱
requested by @ me! :)

YOUR FIRST DAY in the dorms had been rather uneventful, but not in a pleasant way. Unpacking was a tiring and monotone job, yet it would be worth getting it done and out of the way in the long run. Dinner had been not long ago and so, you'd thrown yourself into the last stretch of moving your stuff in, convincing yourself it would be easiest to get it out the way rather than procrastinate it like you wanted to.

Suddenly, there was a knock.

You stood up from the box of t-shirts you were moving into your chest of drawers and made your way over to your door, after you took a moment to remember where it was; you were still adjusting to your new room. You frowned, who could it be? Not to mention at this time? It had to be almost eight.

Opening it you came face to face with your best friend. You smiled instinctively, curious to why she was at your door.

"Ochako-chan?"

She gave you a little wave, rocking back and forward on her heels. "You coming down to the common room? Mina wants us all to get together and play a game, for bonding and stuff!"

You pursed your lips. That'd be a lot more people than your comfortable talking to. Still, you needed to improve your communication skills if you wanted to be a hero: they're vital. But you should probably get your unpacking done and out of the way...

"Pllllllleeeeeaaaaassssee?" Uraraka begged, pouting adorably.

You winced. Who cared if the cons outweighed the pros, how could anyone say no to such a face?

Reluctantly, you nodded, resulting in a excited cheer from Uraraka. She grabbed your hand and began pulling you along. Her grabbing your hand: that seemed to be becoming a more and more often occurrence.

- 🌸 -

The whole class was sitting in various places, scattered around the common room ground, the majority sitting on the floor despite the number of available seats.

"So, what we playin'?" Kaminari asked, buzzing with anticipation.

Mina and Sero shared a look, and the cellophane boy began playing a drumroll on the ground in front of him.

"Truth or Dare, Spin The Bottle version!"

A few groans and whoops followed this suggestions but no one outright complained.