Chapter 2-Shrapnel Filled Irony Bomb and Truth comes out

Hi geniuses and random people who stumble upon this book I don't know what to say so lets get into it.

After Tony left Malibu to Afghanistan Y/n got started on his work for a couple of days and practiced his combat with light sabers. Right now the young Skywalker was mediating in his room when suddenly he woke up from it sensing something off.

Y/n: Jarvis where is my father right now?

Jarvis: The last place mister Stark was shown to be at was the weapons demonstrations site that was over the last few days ago 

Y/n: (That's strange he usually calls me or Obadiah after one of his demonstrations no matter what somethings not right I need to meditate and see what is happening)

Y/n: Thank you Jarvis I need to investigate on this

Jarvis: Don't do anything that will get you caught sir

After Jarvis's warning Y/n goes's back into his jedi temple hideout and goes to a secluded area to meditate and try to see the future of his father.

Y/n: (Ok like grand father says focus breath in and out and concentrate on the force)

Y/n then starts to focus on Tony and his safety but what he sees brings him worry he sees multiple visions some of them depicting him fighting in an iron suit made from junk and flying off to safety and others where he is being tortured to make some sort of bomb, but ultimately concludes that his father will escape and will have to wait for that moment but is conflicted to help him so he looked for help beyond the grave.

Y/n got into another mediating stance to speak to a wise jedi from thousands of years ago.

Force Ghost Obi-Wan: Hello there Y/n I see something troubles you?

Y/n: Master Kenobi I'm troubled due to my father disappearing I mediated on the matter and I see him escaping my only question is should I interfere or let him try to find his own way through this problem

F.G Obi-Wan: The most reasonable answer is to save him but maybe his humanity will grow with this event. Any choice you pick will resolute in his rescue the way you execute it will affect his emotions afterwards.

Y/n: Thank you master for your wisdom I think I know what I need to do.

Major-Timeskip brought to you by tony building his suit and getting ready to escape and Y/n finally getting done with his ship

Y/n was currently standing near the window meditating while standing in his F/c long sleeve shirt and brown pants.

(Like that)

Pepper: Y/n!! Y/nnn!

Y/n: *Turns around* Oh are you approaching me?!

Pepper: How else am I gonna beat the shit out of you

(Cut take 2)

Y/n: *Turns around* Yes? What seems to be bothering you?

Pepper: Tony! They found him come grab something besides your pajama robes!

Y/n: Yes Ma'am *Mumbles* There jedi robes not pajamas

Timeskip again brought to you by Y/n and Tony fixing an engine 

As everyone was waiting for the return of Tony Y/n and Pepper arrived and a good 30 minutes later the plane touched down and Tony along with Rhoedy (Please tell me I spelled that right) walked down the ramp where Tony automatically sets his eyes on Pepper and Y/n.

Y/n: How's it feel to be back? 

Tony: A little peachy but I want a burger

Pepper: No no burger you have a press conference later and we are not being late

Tony: I just got back from a foreign country for 3 months and I want an american cheese burger right now, what you want skyguy I know your hungry

Y/n: I can't lie it was a long drive *he says as he shrugs sarcastically*

Pepper just sighs at the two men and drives to the conference after getting them their burgers after wards Tony announces that he is done with weapons manufacture which pleases Y/n cause his master was right that him being kidnapped would change his father for the good.

After the conference Tony and Y/n get back to Malibu and Tony ready and wanting to stop what he saw in Afghanistan develops a suit similar but more advanced in every way. In the middle of testing the flight systems Tony was about to fall until Y/n catches him in mid fall and gently puts him on the ground.

Tony: Nice save kid but next time warn your Voldemort magic made me get stuck in a wall last time

Y/n: Yes sir also have you thought of maybe using an emergency system that helps separate the parts in the boots just encase it freezes or gets jammed?

Tony: Huh I haven't thought of that yet since when did you get so good with aerodynamics and flight sustainability?

Y/n: Only if you tell me what your up to then I'll tell you what I've been busy with

Tony: You really are starting to act more like me ok I've been trying to make a flight suit that "I" will wear that can fly at supersonic speeds. *Points at Y/n* Now you tell me what you know.

Y/n: Ok come with me *Y/n then walks over to where Tony's tools are and they both stand side to side as they drop down to a lower level where they see Y/n's star fighter and R2 working on some simulation machine that's almost ready* Your not gonna ground me right?

Tony: *Looks impressed* No but if Pepper finds out it's your head not mine kiddo

Y/n: Figured so want to get working on your suit 

Tony: Definitely 

Oh god that was a long chapter I'm pooped I'm taking a 2 day break that was long anywho eat your hot pockets and drink your izzies im out.

991 words :)