Chapter 8 FINAL BATTLE TIME!!!!!

Hello there padawans, genius's whatever you want to be called we are at the finale of Iron Man 2 baby so that means AVENGERS! Next time and we continue from there so lets get going.

We cut to Happy, Natasha, and Pepper exiting the car as they make their way over to the Expo.

Happy: I'll keep the car down here alright.

Pepper: Thank you happy.

The two ladies walk over to the Expo where Hammer industries are shown on the screen as he walks on stage with a cheesy song and he does a little dance while walking to the podium, while everyone is clapping. 

Hammer: Yeah. That's what I'm talking about, thanks for coming. Ladies and gentlemen for far to long this country has had to place it's brave men and women in harms way, then the Iron Man arrived we thought the days of losing lives were behind us. Sadly that technology was kept out of reach that's not fair, that's not right just to bad. Regardless it was an impressive innovation one that grabbed headlines the world over, but today my friends the press is faced with a different problem they are about to run out of ink.

Two people run out and grab the podium as Hammer gets ready to demonstrate.

Hammer: Ladies and gentlemen today I present to you the new face of the united states military. The Hammer Drone!

Hammer: Army! *Points*

A row of drones then pop up as they have a giant launcher on it's back.  

Hammer: Navy! *Points again*

Another row pops up as it showed drones with missile launchers on there shoulders.

Hammer: Air Force! *Points to another row*

Another row of drone appear as they have big arms where their guns are.

Hammer: Marines!

One last row appears as there are drones with camouflage.

The crowd claps and cheers except for Pepper and Natasha.

Hammer: Yeah! Yeah! Whoa! That's a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders let me tell you that! Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to introduce the very first prototype to the variable response battle and it's pilot Air Force Lieutenant Cornell James Rhodes! 

Then a hatch opens as Rhodey then gets lifted up into the stage with his suit the War Machine armor.

He then does a salute and the other drones also do one as well. 

Hammer: For america and it's allies Hammer industries is r- 

He was cut off as everyone turned their heads to look behind them as they see Tony fly in with his Mark 6 armor and as he lands the crowd cheers for him.