Chapter 5 F**k The Government and Hello Red

Ok so welcome to Iron Man 2 peps this is gonna make me cringe a little but gotta start somewhere am I right, Also I was wondering do you guys want purely star wars anime openings or mcu ones as well it's up to you I don't mind just tell me anywho lets get this movie going.

6 Months after Iron Man

As we see a plane fly over the Stark Expo that is located in queens are favorite billionaire daddy is about to jump from the plane but does one thing before hand.

Tony: Big red to little yellow how you doing over?

Y/n: *Sighs* Little yellow is fine and is on stand by.

Tony: You didn't say over. Over.

Y/n: Father please just jump out of the plane already there are fan girls looking at me weird. *As he his hiding behind the curtains of the Expo*

Tony: Always the party pooper.

Tony then jumps out the plane in his suit the Mark 4 while fireworks are going off while he is sky diving into the expo and does a superhero landing in front of the crowd.

As his suit is being disassembled Tony was smiling at the crowd then looks over at Y/n and motions for him to come over which Y/n does (Reluctantly), but flashy like his father by summoning his ship Eleta-1 (Same ship more gadgets and 3 people can...

As his suit is being disassembled Tony was smiling at the crowd then looks over at Y/n and motions for him to come over which Y/n does (Reluctantly), but flashy like his father by summoning his ship Eleta-1 (Same ship more gadgets and 3 people can ride in it now) Y/n jumps so high that he goes above the Expo building and lands on one wing of the ship where R2 is sitting and it starts to hover down to the crowd as they all look up and start cheering for Y/n.

Y/n then walks off his ship next to Tony while smiling and waving at the crowd.

Tony: *Whispers to Y/n* See ain't that bad

Y/n: *Whispers to Tony* It's not that I find it bad it's just that they get annoying 

Tony: Eh you get used to it

Tony: Ah! It's good to be back!! *Starts clapping* You missed me!

Rando 1: BLOW SOMETHING UP!!

Tony: Blow something up? I already did that.

Rando 2: Throw something heavy into the sky!!

Y/n: (Lets hope I have the same humor as him.) I would but then all of you would need air.

The crowd starts to cheer more and laugh at his joke as Tony then settles all of them down and starts to explain what his father did and showed them the Slide show of Howard's work. When the crowd was distracted the both of them slipped in the back and Tony pulled out a tiny pager looking thing that showed his blood toxicity.

Toxicity levels: 18%

Y/n knowing about the arc reactor poisoning Tony tells him their going to solve it when they get back to Malibu and then they make their way back to the Limo and Y/n unknowingly head pats and signs a certain Parker's drawing of him and his toy lightsaber. Y/n and Tony then make their way along with happy to D.C for a dumbass court meeting.