Chapter 7 Changed Y/n and New Element

So last chapter things got ugly with Tony and Y/n lets see what happens.

We cut to Tony chilling on a doughnut eating a box of well doughnuts we then see Nick Fury walking over to the doughnut shop.

Nick Fury: Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the Doughnut.

We then cut to the inside of the doughnut shop where Tony is holding is head in annoyance and because of his headache from having a hangover

Tony: I told you I don't wanna join your super-secret boy band.

Nick Fury: That's not what your son said to us.

Tony: *Sighs* What did he say? *While looking down*

Nick Fury: He was surprisingly able to get a hold of very sensitive information on our files in less then a couple of hours and is with your friend who stole your suit. So how's everything working out for you?

Tony: It's... It's... It's...

Tony: I'm sorry I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot. Do I look at the patch or the eye? Honestly I'm a bit hungover. I'm not sure if your real or if I'm having...

Nick: I am very real. I'm the realest person you're ever gonna meet.

Tony: Just my luck. Where's the staff here?

Nick: *Leans in* That's not looking so good.

Tony: I've been worse.

A woman then walks up to the two of them.

???: We've secured the perimeter but I don't think we should hold it for too much longer.

As Tony then stops drinking his coffee and looks in shock and surprise to see "Natalie" standing there.

Tony: Huh. Your fired.

???: That's not up to you. *She sits next to Nick*

Nick: Tony I want you to meet Agent Romanoff.

Tony: Hi.

Nat: I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D Shadow. Once we knew you were ill, and your son was developing new powers. I was tasked to you by Director Fury.

Tony: I suggest an apology to me and Y/n.

Nick: You've been very busy. You made your girl CEO, you were giving away all your stuff and *Nat gives him an X-Ray scan* shattered your sons ulna and radius. Along with his Phalanges, Metacarpals, and Carpals Jesus's they said that he rearranged his fingers with the bones, muscles and-

Tony: Yes I get it! I messed up an-

Fury: I don't think you do understand you may have potentially took out one of our greatest assets of the planet you may have endangered us all. You also let your friend fly out with one of your suits, now if I knew better...