Prologue

Rosie and Marty both shed a few tears at the moment, worrying that they would never see their friend again, and that they would never get home. They stood in the pouring rain, and Rosie wrapped Marty's leather jacket around herself even tighter

"The Docs gone," she said, trying to believe it. Suddenly, they turned around to see a car driving their way. They saw a man in a trench coat step out.

"Ms. Louis. Mr. McFly?" He said. They nodded at the odd question. How did this man know their names?

"Huh?" Marty said, wrapping a protective arm around Rosie.

"Are your names Rosie Louis and Marty McFly?" He asked. Thunder rumbled and the two looked at each other with questioning looks. Marty looked back at the mysterious man.

"Yeah," he said.

"I've got something for you," the man said, walking towards them. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter.

"A letter for us?" Rosie asked. "That's impossible."

"Who the hell are you?" Marty asked, taking the letter.

"Western Union. Actually, a bunch of us at the office were kinda hoping maybe you two could shed some light on the subject. See, we've had that envelope in our possession for the past seventy years," he said.

"Seventy years," the teenagers whispered at the same time.

"It was given to us with the explicit instructions that it be delivered to a young man and woman with you description, answering to the names of Marty McFly and Rosie Louis at this exact location, at this exact minute, November 12th, 1955. We have a little bet going as to whether this duo would actually be here. Looks like I lost," he said, and Rosie's mouth fell slightly open. How was this possible?

"Did you say seventy years?" She asked, trying to confirm her theory.

"Yeah. Seventy years, two months, Uh, twelve days, to be exact. Here, sign on line six, please" he handed them a clipboard with paper to sign. They signed their names, and he tucked it back in his jacket. They opened the letter, and cheered.

"It's from the Doc!" They exclaimed, looking at each other and smiling widely. They ran to the light of the car to read it.

Dear Marty and Rosie, if my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I'm alive and well. I've been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that...

"1885!" Marty exclaimed.

"September, 1885!" Rosie yelled back. They started to run, before the man stopped them.

"Wait, wait, kids! Wait a minute. What's this all about?"

"He's alive! The Docs alive!" Marty yelled into the night.

"Oh Marty he's in the old west, but he's alive!" Rosie exclaimed back, and she jumped for joy.

"Yeah, but kids, are you alright? Need any help?"

"There's only one man who can help us," Marty said. The two ran back to the clock tower to the time where Marty and Rosie would return back to their home. They began to run towards the Doc, who was in the middle of the street. He walked between the streaks of fire, and cheered loudly. They ran in between the streaks.

"Doc!" "Doc!" They both exclaimed, and he turned to see who was talking to him.

"What?" He asked, and Marty grabbed his jacket so he couldn't turn around. Doc screamed at the sight.

"Relax Doc, it's us, it's me!" Rosie said.

"It's Rosie and Marty," the boy said.

"No, it can't be. I just sent you back to the future."

"Yeah. No, we know," Rosie said, but it sounded too confusing, even to her.

"You did send us back to the future, but we're back," Marty replied. "We're back from the future."

"Great Scott," Doc said, before passing out.

"Doc!"