::20::

Marty helped Rosie towards his house, ready to take his car out. They reached his house and Marty walked into the garage, taking a can of wax off of his car.

"Hey, butthead, get away," Biff said, popping out from behind the car. This startled both teenagers as they remembered the other timeline. Talk about a traumatic experience.

"Hey, watch it Biff," Rosie said, carefully backing away.

"Marty! Rosie! I didn't mean to scare ya, I didn't recognize you in those clothes," Biff said.

"What are you doin'?" Marty asked.

"Umm, just, putting on the second coat now," Biff said, patting the car. "You goin' cowboy now, huh?"

Before he could say anything else, Marty heard his brother.

"Come on guys! We're gonna be late for brunch," Dave said, walking outside in a nice suit.

"Come on dad, they're not gonna hold your reservations all day," Linda said, following suit. Rosie smiled widely, watching the normal family. Chaos ensued as the family walked outside. Lorraine then looked at her son and his girlfriend.

"Marty, what's wrong? We thought you were going to the lake," Lorraine said, before looking at Rosie. "Rosie, dear, what happened?"

"Just a skateboarding accident," she said politely.

"Thank god you guys are all back to normal," Marty said thankfully.

"Who are you supposed to be, Clint Eastwood?" Dave asked jokingly. Rosie nearly snorted.

"We have to go," Marty said, knowing that the remains of the DeLorean were still near the tracks.

"I really like that hat, Marty," Biff said in a kiss up type attitude.

"Thanks, Biff," Marty replied, and Rosie couldn't help but debate if they should hit him with the car. Or maybe her crutches.

Marty helped Rosie into his car, taking her crutches and setting them in the back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her. She smiled at him.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm okay," she said as he sat in the driver's seat.

"Well I'm going to worry. You had me pretty scared back there," he replied, recalling the previous events. "Thought we wouldn't make it home."

"Well we're here now," she said, setting her hands behind her head, looking out the window. Marty laughed, before starting the car.

"Let's go take a look at what used to be the DeLorean," he said, pulling the car out onto the street.

"Here's where we live," Rosie said in a bittersweet voice. Marty gave her a confused look.

"It's where we're gonna live. Someday," he replied, taking her hand as she stared out the window.

"It feels like a dream, ya know?" She said. He nodded.

"Yeah," he replied.

Eventually, they came to a stoplight. Stopping and waiting to see if they could drive on, they heard voices next to them. They looked out the window to see a red truck pull in beside them, Needles and his crew inside. They began to tease him.

"Hey, Needles," Marty said reluctantly.

"Nice set of wheels. Let's see what she can do, next green light," Needles said. Rosie gave him a desperate but stern look that said 'don't you dare.'