Chapter 2

"Hey,umm Daniel." I said walking up to him. I know Kiara would be pissed at me later for this but who cares?

"Oh, hey Crystal!!" Daniel smiles at me.

His girlfriend was next to him. Looking at me like I was a wierdo already.

She smiled," Who is she?"

"Oh sorry Karla. This is Crystal. She's been my friend about a year already." He said. " And Crystal this is Karla. My girlfriend."

I put my hand out to say hi to her. But she didn't touch it till like a minute later.

"Yeah. I'm his girlfriend. Hope we get along well." Karla said all girly at  the end. Then kissed Daniel.

I hated the scene. I was getting so jeolous. So I looked away while they were doing their thing.

"Bye babe." She said blowing him a kiss.

"Bye." He said waving back .

"Oh so you have a girlfriend." I said . Acting surprised.

"Yeah." Daniel said.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Aren't you gonna tell me how long you've guys dated?"

"2 days already."

"Oh so you liked her then?" I asked.

"She asked me out. I guess she's pretty cute. So I accepted."

"Oh but do you love her?"

"Yes."

I've had enough. He likes her and I can't stand it no more. Jealousy.

"Got to go bye."

"Bye."

I walked to class and Kiara was all over my way.

"What do you want?"

"I saw that."

I fake gasped,"I'm surprised." And put my hand on my mouth.

"Whatever what did you tell his girlfriend?"

"Me?!! I just told her my name. Why is that a problem?"

"No. But does she know something about you and Daniel?"

"No." I thought for a moment."Actually yes. Daniel told her we've been friends for about a year."

"That's gonna be the problem."

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"She might get jealous."

I laughed. "Because we've been friends for a year?!! Ha stupid. I don't like her anyways."

"How come."

"Really?? He's dating Daniel. Daniel loves her. I love Daniel but he's taken by Karla." I said in a boring voice.

"Geez sorry. But yeah watch out for her. I've heard she dates a lot of guys. And whoever gets in her relationship. She gets mad and embaresess you in front of the whole school."

"Yeah. Well I don't care. I love Daniel more than she does."

We went to class. I had math class. Ugh so boring. Instead I was daydreaming with Daniel in my chin in the palm of my hands.

Until Karla ruined it. I so hate her and I don't care what she does. Because I know I'm going to date Daniel. Somehow...

Thanks for reading!! Im sorry i havent really updated. School.I will update more this weekend promise.

If you like this story so far give it vote!!

Comment

Follow

~levyl_