Chapter 2

Clyde's POV:

I walk to lunch and sit down, not going in the lunch line, unlike most other days. "Hey, Clyde!" Token says, smiling and walking up to the table with Tweek and Craig. I blush and smile back. "Hey." I respond. "Aren't you gonna eat anything? Usually, you'd be in the lunch line by now, It's not that long today." Craig says, holding his phone. 

"Oh, I, uh, I just had a big breakfast, I'm fine." I try to smile. "Clyde clearly something's wrong." Tweek says. "I just don't feel good." I say, quietly. "Clyde, you can have some of my lunch it's fi-" Token says, being interrupted.

 "I'm not hungry, ok?! Just drop it!" I snap, regretting it right away.

 "Fucking fine, then." Craig says, pissed off. "I'm sorry, I just..." I say, getting up and running to the bathroom. 

Craig's POV:

"Craig, I think you should go see what's up with him..." Tweek suggests. "Yeah, I guess so." I say, getting up and quietly walking to the bathroom. 

Clyde's POV:

I sit down in a stall and throw up. "Ugh... This is why dad fucking hates you, Clyde..." I whisper to myself. I sigh and lean my head against the stall. "C'mon get it together..." I sigh, wiping my tears with the cheap toilet paper when suddenly someone knocks on the stall. "I-I'm in here..." I say, hoping they'll go away. "Yeah, no shit." Craig says. "Oh fuck..." I whisper, wiping my tears and opening the stall. "Hey, man..." I say, smiling as hard as I can. 

"Quit the bullshit, what's going on?" He asks. "I'm fine, stop worrying about me." I say. "Clyde, the three of us are worried, what's wrong?" He asks, calmer this time. "I have a test next period. I gotta go." I say, walking toward the door. "Fine. What-fucking-ever." Craig says, walking the opposite direction of me out of the bathroom. 

I walk inside my next class and put my head down. Fuck, I really pissed them off. "Hey Clyde!" A familiar voice speaks, as I lift my head. "Oh, hey Token..." I try to smile. "Hey, are you okay? You didn't seem okay in the cafeteria." He says, putting his bag down and concerned. "I'm fine. I'm sorry about the whole scene I caused at lunch..." I say, wiping my eyes in my jacket. "Clyde, I..." Token says, as the teacher begins to talk. 

"Alright as you all may know, you have a test today. Clear everything from your desk and take out a pencil." He says, passing out papers. 

I finally get my paper and stare at the sheet. What the hell is a quadratic formula?! Whatever, If I put B for all the questions then I'll get all the B questions right. I answer B for all the questions and put a few doodles and turn it first. I sit back down at my desk and put my head down. 

Token's POV:
I finally turn in my test in the last few minutes of class and feel pretty confident in my answers. The bell rings and we walk out of the classroom.

 "Clyde, wait." I say, stopping Clyde. "Yeah?" He responds, turning his head. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to Taco Bell or something after school today? We always go on Mondays." I ask him. "Oh. I'm sorry I'm gonna have to raincheck. I have, uh, stuff to do at home." He says, nervously. "Oh sure, that's okay." I smile, as he smiles back weakly and walks to his next class. 

~Time skip to the end of the day~

Clyde's POV:

I walk to the front of the school with my head down and holding on to my backpack straps and look up. Tweek's waving his hands in the air, smiling. "There you are!" Tweek smiles as I reach them. "Yeah, sorry I'm late I was walking slow, heh." I say, faking a smile. Everyone nods but Token. "Hm?" I ask. "Nothing..." He says, looking forward as the four of us walk home. 

We reach Craig's house and Token and I wave as Tweek follows Craig. We finally reach my house and Token stops me before I walk off the sidewalk.

 "Wait..." He says. "Yeah?" I look behind me. "You know you can talk to me if something's wrong, right? You haven't been yourself lately...I'm worried..." He says, concerned. "Token, I'll...be fine." I say, trying my best to give him a reassuring smile. "Alright...Bye, I'll see you tomorrow." He says, walking further down the sidewalk as I step onto the snow-covered driveway and approach the door. I sigh and enter.