Chapter 6

Token's POV:
I wake up and see Clyde sleeping next to me with his arm around me. I try to get up but end up waking him up. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I smile, embarrassed as Clyde smiles back. "What time is it?" He asks, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. "Uh, let me check." I say, picking up my phone. "We've got an hour or so to get ready." I say, putting my phone back down. "Alright, can you hand me my letterman jacket? It should be on the chair over there." He says, yawning and pointing to the chair as I get up and give it to him. 

"Didn't you wear that like two days ago?" I laugh, hoping not to offend Clyde. "Heh, yeah. I don't have many jackets though. I need to save up for more. Dad won't pay me. He keeps spending it at the bar and probably on drugs, I wouldn't doubt it." He explains I look down. "Oh...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-" I say, realizing how rude I sounded. "Oh, no it's fine, dude. I shouldn't have killed the vibe, oops." He laughs. "I'll go change in the bathroom." I smile awkwardly, grabbing clothes that I brought with me just in case something went wrong last night. I always get paranoid when I think someone's in trouble so I tend to overpack sometimes. 

I walk out of the bathroom wearing a light purple sweater and blue jeans. I see Clyde laying down on his bed on his phone wearing his letterman jacket. "My house isn't far from here. Do you want to walk over there real quick so we can drive to school? I rode my bike last night, so my car's not here." I explain as Clyde jumps up. He seems a lot happier now. 

We walk outside and I see my bike torn apart. "Oh shit! That was probably my dad! I'm so sorry, I'll get you a new one!" Clyde panics. "It's fine, I'll get it fixed. It's not your fault anyway." I smile at him as I pick up the parts so I can put it back together. "I'm still really sorry, I can save up to get it fixed..." He says, embarrassed. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can fix it." I smile as Clyde returns a small smile, blushing. 

We arrive at my house and I unlock the car with my keys as we sit inside. A few moments of silence go by on the way to school until Clyde speaks up. 

"Thanks for last night..." He smiles, looking down at his knees. "Oh, of course." I smile, looking away from the road and at Clyde and immediately looking back.

Clyde's POV:
We arrive at school and walk to our lockers. I get my stuff out of mine, almost dropping papers but saving them before they fall. "Are you ever gonna organize that?" Craig asks, walking up to Token and me, his arm around Tweek and giving a small point to the locker. "Eventually." I say closing it. "You seem better today. Did you uh..." Tweek asks, hinting at what he told me to do yesterday. "Yeah, I did." I say. "Okay good." He nods. "Did what?" Craig asks, confused. "Don't worry about it." Tweek smiles at Craig, kissing him on the cheek. 

The bell rings and we head to class. We arrive and the teacher checks homework as usual. "Oh, Clyde, here." Token says, sliding me the answers before the teacher comes to me. "Oh shit, thanks dude." I smile, copying down the answers. 

"Mr. Donovan, I'm impressed! You've gotten one  assignment done!" The teacher jokes, looking at my confident face. I give the paper back to Token and sit through the boring class period. 

The class ends after a while and I head to my next class. Those few end after a while and it's lunchtime. 

I walk to the cafeteria, hesitant to eat lunch. I'll just eat something later, it's fine. "Clyde, eat." Craig says, used to this happening every day now. "But I'm not hungry, though." I say, trying not to sound sad. "Now are you?" Craig says, pulling a taco out of his bag. "Dude, I- No, you can have it." I say, holding back. "No, I don't like tacos." He says, giving it to me. "Fine..." I say, eating just a small bit of it. 

Lunch ends and I check my phone. Dad: 20 missed calls. A notification reads. I check my voicemails and see three from him. I put in my earbuds and play them while walking to class. "Clyde -Oh god I'm so fucking drunk-  Clyde you suck hahahaha...You...You uh better be h...home early toni...ght..." He says, clearly wasted from alcohol. Oh god... I sit in most of my classes and can't pay attention. Days when he skips work to drink are the worst. He throws stuff everywhere and the house gets completely trashed. Sometimes he'll even break things. Expensive things.   

It's the last period of the day and I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the bell ring and the afternoon announcements come on. I ignore them like everyone else and walk to the front of the school. I see Token, Craig, and Tweek waiting and look up when they see me. "Hey, dude!" Token smiles. "Hi..." I weakly smile back. 

We start to walk home and I get lost in my thoughts and panic. I stop in the sidewalk and tug Token's sleeve, causing the others to turn around. "Clyde, are you okay?" Token asks. "I...I don't want to go home..." I say quietly as everyone but Token makes a confused face. "Why don't you wanna go-" Craig asks, being interrupted when Token gives him a look hinting for Craig to not ask. "Uh, how about we have a sleepover?" Token smiles, trying to cheer me up. "Uh, yeah that'd be fun!" Tweek says, having an idea of what's going on. I wipe my eyes, sniffle, and nod, smiling as we turn around to Token's house. 

epic meme sleepover with the homo-ies haha get it ok ill leave