Chapter 3.

Author's Note: Hi guys. I am so sorry it has been so long since the last update. The world is like, in chaos right now I have been trying to handle everything going on right now in the best way I can. I hope you all are staying safe and are well, you can always message me if you want to talk. I am here for all of you. Now without further ado, take it away Angela....

Angela

I sighed in frustration and hunched back into my red Recaro driver's seat. My usual mechanic Jose was closed for the day because his wife was in bed with the flu. I desperately needed an oil change and I was picky about who did it for me. Not everyone could work on my beauty, only people that I trusted. But, I suppose I could find someone with enough good reviews to do this quick job for me. I whipped out my phone searching for the nearest Auto Body shops in the area. I just wanted to get in and get out so I could take a drive and go grocery shopping to end off my Sunday.

Black's Garage, was the first option that popped up. It was in La Push, and not too many businesses were really out there, so I felt some suspicion. I tried to search my mind to find the familiarity that I felt when I saw the name.

Black? Of course. Jacob Black.

The light bulb went off in my mind, now I had remembered that it was Jacob who Bella used to "fix bikes" with, he was apparently into all that stuff and Bella gloated about how good he was at it too. I'm pretty sure they were fixing something else and not bikes, but that's not my business. I mentally laughed at my own corny joke. Hmm. I guess Jacob had leveled up and now owned himself a garage. Maybe I should take a chance and go. He seems to know his stuff according to all the shining reviews. Then again, these were all probably women who went there to stare at Jacob rather than pay attention to their vehicles. That could never be me.

Embry popped into my mind. Maybe I would see him there, I felt the excitement grow in my chest. Maybe he would be hanging out at the garage with Jacob, ya know by chance. Maybe he'd be helping out, maybe he'd be there. Maybe we could meet non-incidentally of course.

Yeah, right, you're planning this and you know it Angela. God I really had to stop with these fake scenarios.

Nevertheless, I put my car into gear and I drove off heading towards La Push, with Jacob's address in mind. I knew some back roads, I did a lot of driving so I knew the area. I never needed GPS driving around Forks and La Push, I was here for basically my whole life. I made my way easily to 8320 Lapush Road. I saw the rusty and rather small garage next to I'm assuming Jacob's cozy looking little red house. I drove my car a bit up the driveway and put her into park, grabbing my wallet and stepping out.

Jacob, like he had almost sensed that I was there, stared at me with a huge smile. I swung my car keys around my pointer finger and nervously waved. He was wiping grease off of his hands with a small white towel and he modeled a white wife beater and a mechanic jumpsuit that had been unbuttoned from the neck down, hanging off his hips, showcasing his rather wonderful arms. I caught a peek at his shoulder and noticed he had the same tattoo that Embry had. What was that all about? Maybe it was a tribe thing.

"How can I help you ma'am?" He took in my figure, watching me from head to toe. Oh he was totally checking me out, at least I think he was.

"Hey, I'm Angela" I said putting my small hand out to shake his massive one.

"She just needs a quick oil change she won't be too much trouble, I'm not here for detailing or anything."

He circled my car, checking her out. He looked impressed and surprised that a female like me could possibly know how to maneuver a car like that, it was something I was used to.