Forever Fall Part 2

I saw Cardin's face change before he started running. His chest plate and armor will protect his body, but his face is completely exposed. Now I don't exactly like the guy, but I can assume that a Rapier Wasp sting hurts like a motherfucker, and I don't really think that he deserves that. Eh, fuck him, he gets what he deserves.

His dumbass friends decided to follow him and I sat back down next to Blake, who was just now waking up from her nap. She looked over at me with a confused face.

Blake: Why do you have your guns in your hands?

Well, I can't tell her the truth, right?

Me: I thought I heard something from the trees over there. Seems like it was nothing.

Blake: Well can you come back? I'm cold.

That's something that confuses me. No matter how hard she tries, she's always cold. My guess is that it's probably her outfit. But I'm not gonna complain. ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As I was walking back over toward her, Ruby spoke up.

Ruby: Did you guys hear that?

She single-handedly solidified my lie to Blake with that. The noise she spoke of was the roar of an Ursa. No doubt about it.

Me: Doesn't sound all that close. We can deal with it if it gets closer, but now, it would be pointless to go after it.

Yang: Well how far away is it?

Me: Sounds to me like it's about two hundred fifty meters away. We don't have to worry too much about it.

Weiss: How can you tell?

I looked over at her with an "are you serious?" look.

Me: I'm fuckin' ex ninja assassin. What do you think?