the countryhumans

I remember the day I wake up at the hospital. I was so shocked noticing my arm was amputated. And it's all because of the 'last week chaos' That damn bastard made my mother need to go to jail. How unfair she lost the trial.

Here I am with a new life. I really need to get used to my amputated arm, specifically left arm. It only left from shoulder to like 2 cm over my elbow.

{3 years later}

It's not a beautiful night, I need to replace my mom at work. And my dad? He left to do the business in other country. I opened my (laptop/notebook/Macbook) to see if I got any mail or skypes. I see on notification pops out to my screen. It shows me that I had a meeting schedule with my brother via Skype. I really hate my brother. This is all his fault. Not long after, I got an incoming call.

(This will be some kind of textfic but it's video call. The normal one on the right is you, and the italic one on the left is your brother.)

"Hello, sir (name-). How are you today?"

"No need to be so formal (y/n), it's just us."

"But sir, this is a meeting-"

"Oh cmon, chill. So how are you? Already get used to that arm?"

"Damn, it's 3 years already! And you know what? f*ck you for being so rude!"

"Hey, chill. Now let got back to our meeting-"

(Time skip bcs idk how's meeting actually going :/ )

I hang up his call then hibernate my (laptop/notebook/Macbook). I get to the lift and head down stairs to the parking lot. I unlock my BMW x6 (wow great taste) I got in and started the car directly.

~

I unlocked my apartment, and opened the door. The lights automatically turned on. I always remember my father old mansion that need to be sold for the debt, where I used to play hide and seek with Lisa. How am I supposed to forget that sweet memories? I get to the bathroom and take a long refreshing bath.

I took a my black pijama from my closet and wear them directly. I sat on my bed that had a big window that shows me the beautiful view of Marseille. I slowly started to yawn and sleep right away.

??? P. O. V

I've been watching her for a while now. I always want to help her but, it would be like she's having a ghost hanging around in her home. I come closer to her bed and see the view of Marseille. It was as beautiful as usual, of course that's my country. 'What if I bring her home?'

I took her phone and her charger then carry her to my home, on another dimension. Serious, she was light for me. I lay her on our guess room. I wait for her to wake up.

~

I woke up seeing her still asleep. I look at the time, it's 6. i know she would be up in a minute. It's already her schedule. I come out to the kitchen and make some, well that's actually kinda confusing because I don't know what she like. But I recently see her drink coffee so I decide to make her one. Britain is in the kitchen, steams flow as he poured the hot water to his cup. (I guess you know what his making)

"Good morning honey."

"Morning darling."Britain give me a slight kiss on the cheek.

"Want me to make you some tea?"
"No need hun, I'll make it myself."

I took two cup and started make coffee. Britain seems confuse.

"Darling, who is that for? Canada?"
"No, Canada wouldn't be awake this early. I bring someone here."
"That's why ur not in my room?"

I put my finger on his lip, then I get back to see if she's awake or not. There she is. Rubbing on her eyes.

"Good morning, how was your sleep."  She seems so confused, I hand her a cup of coffee. She just hold and stare at it.

"A haha, stupid me. Hi there, I'm France. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

(Your P.O.V.)

Wait whaaaat? The woman sits beside me have a France flag for her face. She hand me a cup of coffee, I'm afraid it was poisoned. But still, how am I here?! Panic start running thought my veins. Sh*t! Where's  my inhaler?!

"Hun? You ok?"

I can't speak, I don't know how to tell her about this. My phone-
I took my phone and type some words, then show it to her.

"Hello, I'm just wondering did you get my inhaler? I need it. Oh, I don't bring it here. Let me take it for you."

Thank got she- oh she*t I forgot I'm out of it! This just make it worst. I take her wrist and type again.

"Sorry, I'm out of it. Did you have some or get me some if you don't mind? Damn. Well I'll buy you some. Aussie! New z! I know you boys are up, come here!"

Hmm, there must be more of them. And I guess the lady in front of me is France? Because as she call Aussie, maybe they were umm country humans? Yeah that makes sense. Then 2 boys come in. One have an Australia flag and one with new Zealand's.

"Yes mam?"
"Boys, I need to go for a while. Can you whatch her?"
"Sure mom."
"Great."

France left me in the room with Aussie and new Zealand.

"Hey there. I'm Aussie, and this is my brother new z. I'm left hand end so you don't mind if I shake your- oh."

He saw my empty sleeve, great. I offer him my right hand, then he shake it.

"So, why are you here?"

The boy who had a kiwi bird in her hand ask me, I type some notes and- everything is dark. Sh*t, I'm out of oxygen.

~

I woke up by the smell of warm eucalyptus. Hmm my favorite-

"Eh you're awake. Uh sorry bout your hand mate-"
"T-thats okay-"
"You speak eh-"

New z seems kind of surprise cuz I haven't speak a word at all. I saw an aromatherapy box, this one use Electricity. I prefer use candles.

"So, you also had asthma?"
"No no, it for my baby koala."

He show me a little koala, so fluffy. I Pat it, so cute!

"Ah u guys are here. Oh by the way here's your inhaler."
"Eh, m-merci"

I took the inhaler from France hand and use it directly. Ah, better.

"So um, what's your name?"

Ok should I lie, or tell the truth? Well I guess I could trust them.

"Uh, im (y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)."
"(Y/n)? Pretty! Let go for a walk!"

New Zealand pull my wrist getting me out of the bed. But Eh, a walk?