going with some slavs

??? P.O.V

"So, you want me to go there? Why?"
"Leen, there is a human."
"So? What should I do? I'm not a human!"
"Okay, why don't we meet at our home. Ok?"
"I'm okay with it. But not now, I'm kinda bussy. Bye!"

Ukraine P.O.V

"So?"
"She said she's bussy. What's your plan by the way Ukie?"
"Hmm- ask leen to bring her back?"
"You don't even know the plan!"
"Oh! What about we ask the other to make a hangout or something. Then we tell UN-"
"Stop!"

Before I can finnish my sentence, someone cut me of. It was France. She looks, formal?

"Don't tell anyone. Let me do this."
"Okay-"
"And oh if you can. Could you please take her to an indoor place or something?"
"You mean, the human?"
"Yes, yes. Please girls, okay. I gotta go cya! "

Okay that was weird. An indoor place, hmm.

"Should we ask russia?"
"Hmm I don't know bel. But maybe?"
"Oh wait I got a better idea. Do you think what I'm thinkin?"
"Oh~ I get it"
"GIRLS DAY OUT!"

Later

"Oh c'mon aussie. She will had some fun with us."

Why is it so hard to get her. Hmm-

"(Y/n), do you want to go with us?"

Oh stupid me. She wouldn't-

"Sure. It would be fun to know more country."

Yesssss.

Timeskip

No one POV

Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Poland, and (Y/n) was at Estonia house because her house is the best house to hangout.

Estonia- "Why should we do this in my house?"
Ukraine- "Because, your house is the best between us."
Poland- "So, (Y/n). What do you like to do?"
(Y/n)- "Hmm, I'm not good at games."
Belarus- "should we ask the other?"
Estonia- "why not? But who?"

Silence. Ultimate silence of awkward. Belarus was on her phone while Poland and Ukraine still thinking for plan. Estonia walks to the kitchen and opened the fridge, trying to find snacks or drinks.

"Anybody wanna go grab food?"
"Sure, that's a great idea. Beside (Y/n) will be bored if we stay like this."

The girls go for a walk, like really walk. They go to the nearest restaurant to get food.

After they order their food, they started to tell each other's story.

~

Everyone finnish their food. They all planned to buy some snacks before going home. On the way, they pass a bar. In there, two boys was arguing. Maybe they both were drunk.

Poland- "Uh, bela. Isn't that Russia? Is he fighting with America again?"
Belarus- "Uh yeah, what happened there?"
Ukraine- "I don't know and don't care. Come on bel, let's go."

Suddenly, a tall guy pass them. It was Russia. Still drunk, as he walked along the street way home. Belarus tell them to follow him. Since nobody is in their home, Russia will be a total mess.

France P.O.V

Okay France, you can do this. I opened UN office door, I hope he had a solution for my problem.

"Good morning France. How can I help you."
"Good morning sir. Im just wondering, can you help me? I need some advice."
"Sure France, tell me your problem."
"I bring a human here- and I don't know should I bring her back or should I just let her stay or-"
"You bring a human? Where is it?"
"She's with Belarus and Ukraine."
"Alright, I'll think about it."

Kazakhstan POV

I was wandering around the sky since I'm still got task from EU to give this packages and document to some countries. I suddenly got a call, slowly I took my phone and see it was UN. Why did he call me?

"Hello Kazakhstan. Can I know your location?"
"I'm still around my home sir. I need to carry many packages and document today. What is it?"
"Hmm is your sister around?"
"I don't know, I'll check it woah!"

I lost my balance, and I can't fly my way back up.

"Finally I'm, ehh-"

Ow, well I'm lucky I land on grasses. But I feel someone's under me,

"Kaz, be careful next time."
"Hey, Kazakhstan. Is that Owleen speaking?"

Oh, it leen. And Mr. UN still on the line.

"Yeah I'm Owleen. Sorry I didn't catch your calls. I'm busy."
"by the way, we're already in our house. I'll call you later sir."

I hang up the call and walk to the house. I hear some glass breaking and shouting. What happened? But before I could know Owleen already opened the door, her instinct know what happened.

She slowly come in and tackle Russia even she's like half of his body.

"Russia! What are you doing? Stop it or I will punish you!"
"Hah! Punish me leen! Like you able to do it to me!"
"Fine. I'll do it as you say"

Wires of vines trailing on the floor, slowly tied Russia's hand and feet.

"Kaz! Ukraine! Help me with him. Others take care of that human."

Estonia POV

We were here in Russia and his siblings home. Ukraine try to talked to him but it ends up a chaos where he punch Ukraine in her face. (Y/n) who was behind trying to escape from the chaos suddenly got hit by Russia on her head to the kitchen table.

~

She was lucky her head didn't injured that bad. No blood, just some bruises near her neck and the back of her head. Okay, I think one way to finnish this is...

Get her to Mr. UN or Mr. EU

Bonus (what happened to Russia)

"Hah! Punish me leen! Like you able to do it to me!"
"Fine. I'll do it as you say"

After saying that, Russia got tied with vines then Owleen start dragging him to his room with the help of Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

"Hey Russia, stay here."

Owleen tied more vine on him, making it hard for him to escape. Then they leave Russia locked in there alone.

~

"Hey Russia, where are you? do you know where is your siblings?"
"Papa! Get me out from this room."
"Oh, looks like someone been punished? How long have you been there?"
"Hours"

Heh, this is dumb. Bye!