new home, for now-

UN POV

Tears rolls out from her eyes, maybe France right. She needs a new home, for her good. She suffers, because of her own brother.

"(Y/n), keep strong. Beside, I could give whatever you want. Like here, I have prepare you this."

I gave her a new phone, so she could contact us, her phone isn't capable here.

"You already have all females country phone number. Asean, EU and my number."

She cheer up, as plan.

"Thank you sir UN, you don't need to."
"That's already my job. Now, what else do you need? You can do anything, even go back in historie-"

What did I just said? No, I guess it to dangerous but,

"You mean, I can go back in time?"
"Well, sure. Even the old countries are dead, you can still meet them."
"Wow, I hope I meet one."

Then the doors opened, who would this be?

"Hello sir UN! Germany told me to give you these files. And yes, he need the latest revision soon."

It's Owleen, not one of us but she's still a country. I guess I just get an idea.

"Thank you leen, I'll send the file later. For now, can (y/n) lives with you for a while?"
"With me? But sir i-"
"I guess you have hear me clear. Hmm?"

I know Owleen have special ability, not only could fly but also. You will know.

"Okay sir, as you wish. Come on."

(Y/n) POV

This country have a weird flag, a blue  flag with green circle, 10 stars that form a decagon. She wore a black dress with leggings under a rain jacket with hoodie.

"Okay so, there something you need to know if you live with me. First, I'm not an ordinary country."

She unlock her car and starts driving. We drove out kind of far from the city. To a cottage? Not really small but still, why does she lives here? And she said something about German while with UN. Is there any relation among them?

"No silly, I have no relation with germany. Beside im too old for him. And the second, I live with somebody whose dead. Guess who."

She gets out from the car, wait, she can read my mind? Wow.
As we walked in, she talked in German. Not really understand but the person who comes out was nothing but Third Reich.

"Hey, come here."

I follow her to a room. Well decorated, fells like nature.

"What do you think?"
"It's more than enough."
"That's the spirit! You must be hungry, so as the germys!"

I follow her to the kitchen. Third Reich sips his coffee while reading a book.

"Wer ist dieses Kind?"
"Uhh, I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you."
"Hmm, a human. Interesting."

He's scarier than I thought. But he seems fine, for now.
I hear a thud somewhere, what could it be.

"Hhhh, dumme papiere."
"Ah German. Ich hoffe du hast schon die Revisionen bekommen."

She gives me a plate of (fav food). Am I lucky or she reads my mind again?

Owleen POV

I need to do something special for (y/n). What did UN said again? She wants to meet the old country. I mean they're dead, not every body could see them. Except they want them to.

I'm lucky I have reich, so a wish granted but I have one more thing to do.

Meanwhile

I lay myself on the bed, I got some comfortable clothes and hoodie from Owleen, she said I can use anything.

*ping!
(Tectfic aye! Left: Nesia. Right: you)

Nesia

Assalamualaikum

oh my bad. I mean hi!

hi Nesia. Who are you?

I'm indo's brother, technically. So what's your name?

im (y/n). Who's Indo? I still don't know you?

you don't know? Well we're a country from Asia.

maybe that's why I never heard of you guys.

Well, I hope we will meet one day. Btw did you mind if you add you to our group?

I don't mind.

Asean girls

Nesia added you

Nesia🇮🇩: hi!

Sia🇲🇾: Who's? The new girl?

You: hi. I'm (y/n) nice to meet you.

Nei🇧🇳: Hello (y/n) I'm Nei.

You: hi Nei. Is there anyone else here?

Diana🇰🇭: hi. I'm Diana, nice to meet you.

Lila🇱🇦: there's actually 9 of us.

Lia 🇵🇭: 10 actually-

Ila🇹🇭: if there only 9 of us, should I kick mar?

Mar🇲🇲: why me?

Ila🇹🇭: idk, cuz I always forgot you.

Mar🇲🇲: ish🖕

Anna🇻🇳: hi, is Mar mad at Ila again or what?

You: okay, nice to meet you guys.

Lia 🇵🇭: so, tell us about yourself.

You: my name is (y/n). I'm 19, and uh I'm terrible at writing or typing cuz I'm one handed. :)

Nei🇧🇳: I'm sorry :(

You: it's alright. And you say there is 10 of you, why there's only 9?

Lina🇸🇬: ehm, hello.

Lina 🇸🇬: just wanna remind you guys, Asean want us to meet him. NOW.

Anna 🇻🇳: alright then. Bye!

Nesia 🇮🇩:bye!

-

Why should they leave me! Uhhh. I hope I can got there.

"Hey (y/n), would you mind to come out?"

👁👄👁👍🏼
A good one ayy. And yeah owleen is actually older than third reich.

And I need your opinion about this. So, should I make a book for Owleen and how she end up with the normal country?

Idk please tell me if you like that idea.