Chapter One: The Small Fry Bodyguard

Katsuki Bakugou

"Shitty Hair, I swear if you mention something about getting a bodyguard, I will string you up to hang." I grit out, as I sit at the dining room table. He had been on my ass about getting a bodyguard ever since I was attacked which was three months ago.

Shitty Hair gives me an exhausted look, and I figured he had finally given up, which was naive on my part. "Babe, just listen to me. I was talking with Kaminari-" I groan, please tell me he wasn't about to quote advice from Pikachu. "I know, I know, but he has a friend who has a friend-"

"Why is this starting to sound like a drug deal?" I interrupt again, powering up my laptop.

"Just listen to me! His friend says that she has a perfect candidate for a bodyguard!"

"Which considering that I don't need one, is pretty useless information. Don't ya think?"

Kirishima frowns, looking disheartened. "Katsuki, you were attacked. Like in the hospital for over a week attacked."

"Yeah, I remember it pretty well, believe it or not." It wasn't something I'd ever forget, I remembered what the air smelled like, the person's pointed shoes, the feeling of bloo-

"You know that's not what I meant," Kirishima sighs, running a hand through his crimson hair. "Just a week. That's all I'm asking. A week of trying this guy out."

I glare at him, but considered taking it up. Not because I felt that I needed it, but because if this argument went on any longer, I'd want to claw his eyes out. So instead, I nod.

"Oh my god! Really?!" Kirishima jumps up and down, clapping his hands like a child, and I fight the urge to flip him off.

He kisses my cheek. "You're the best babe!" He walks into the kitchen, grabs a granola bar and hands it to me. "Make sure to eat 'kay? I'm going to Kaminari's to film a video, and I'll talk to him about it then."

"Yeah, whatever." I grumble out, unwrapping the food bar, and stuffing it in my face. I already regretted my decision, but Shitty Hair was too excited for me to turn the asshole down.

○●○●○●○●

Izuku Midoriya

"Midoriya! I have amazing news!" Ochaco bursts into my room, not bothering to knock. She had been my roommate for barely a month after breaking up with her boyfriend, Iida, by coming out as a lesbian, but had definitely become more than comfortable around me.

"What is it?" I mumble out, rubbing my eyes.

"Were you sleeping?" She asks, her excitement halting.

"Maybe." I answer, not wanting to get lectured about how it was ten thirty and I needed to 'enjoy the fresh air'.

She rolls her eyes. "We'll address that later. My friend has a job offer for you!"

I groan. "I'm guessing it's for being a bodyguard."

"Yup! But that's not all! It's for Bakugou Katsuki!" She said the name as if it should mean something, but either I'm drawing a blank, or I have no idea who she's talking about. Considering that up until a few months ago all I cared about was Judo, I was guessing the latter.

"Who's that? Is he a CEO or something?"

Uraraka facepalms. "You're hopeless. Remember the movie 'Ground Zero' we watched a year or so ago?"

I think back on it, my memory straining to recall it. "That movie was the worst, the fight scenes were so slow, and the-"

Uraraka interrupts me. "Well, Bakugou Katsuki was the hero Ground Zero in that."