Chapter Fourteen: Changes

I Think You Can Probably Guess the P.O.V. by Now.

"Eijiro, we are not watching My Neighbor Totoro!" Bakugou shouts, snatching the remote out of the other's hand. Izuku, Katsuki, and Eijiro were currently nestled into the couch, trying to decide what to watch.

Kirishima groans, propping his feet on the ottoman. "But it's adorable! And something light and fun is perfect for a night like tonight!"

Katsuki rolls his eyes, anytime Eijiro was even slightly under the weather, he wanted to watch My Neighbor Totoro or Finding Nemo. But the blonde supposed he should be grateful that the redhead no longer blasted any shitty song he was obsessed with.

"What do you think, Midoriya?" Kirishima demands.

When he doesn't get a response, Eijiro looks down to see Midoriya sound asleep, his head struggling to stay upward. Kirishima sighs and slowly leans Izuku's face onto his shoulder, fighting to run his hand through the greenette's hair.

Katsuki smirks, setting the controller down beside him. "The nerd's kind of cute when he's sleeping."

Kirishima gnaws on his inner cheek, Midoriya was always cute. That was the problem. He was simply too irresistible. Eijiro breathes in the smell of Izuku's floral shampoo, wondering with an unreasonable amount of curiosity why that was the scent of his hair, or rather, why Eijiro found it so comforting.

Bakugou glances at Eijiro and Izuku, the corners of his mouth lifting. The thought that Bakugou should probably be jealous of the interaction comes to his mind, but the blonde found no such emotion. And while he was pretty sure of the reason for it, he wasn't ready to admit it to himself just yet.

The two males nearly jump out of their skin at the sound of Izuku's phone ringing on the greenette's leg, the Caller ID flashing on the small smartphone, Uraraka Ochaco.

"S-Should we answer it?" Eijiro harshly whispers, trying to keep his movement minimal, so he didn't wake Izuku.

Katsuki peers at Izuku, the Judoka's mouth parted slightly, his lips pink. Izuku was out cold. "Just answer it."

Eijiro furrows his brow, hastily snatching the device and swiping left to accept the call. Before the redhead gets the chance to open his mouth, Uraraka's voice shrills in his ear, loud enough for Bakugou to hear.

"Midoriya Izuku! Where the fuck are you?! I came home because my flight was canceled and you're not here! I swear to god, if you're at Todoroki's or even your mother's, simply because we had an argument, you better believe I'm going to whoop your ass, Judo expert or not! I hope you know I'm worried sick! Sick, you hear me!?"

Kirishima lets out a few vague noises, suddenly feeling very small.

Bakugou sighs, and grabs the phone from Eijiro. He wasn't fazed in the slightest. If anything, he was just pleased he wouldn't have to pretend to be polite. "Hey. You're the nerd's roommate, right?"

There's a moment of silence on the other end of the line before Uraraka clears her throat. "Um, yes, I am. May I ask who I'm speaking to?"

Kirishima gapes at the phone. Talk about a 180o.

"I'm Bakugou, Katsuki. Midoriya's boss." Bakugou doesn't say anything more, apparently not feeling the need to clarify beyond that.

Uraraka audibly sucks in a breath. "He's okay, right? Please tell me he's okay."

"He's fine," Katsuki affirms, still being laconic, his curiosity peaking.

"Good, I hadn't seen him today, so I was just worried. Could I ask why I'm not talking to him, though?"