010 - Chills

I sit with Connor on the train, he sits beside me silently. He's wearing a beanie and dark clothing, as am I.

I'm starting to feel nervous. There are so many ways that this could go and so many to go wrong. The train stops and Connor and I get out.

"You have the key to Jericho?" I ask him. He nods his head. I had it long before him so he big lose.

He looks over to the wall, finds the symbol, and moves onward. I follow his lead, knowing exactly where we're off to.

Okay. Don't come after me Eclipse. Not yet.

❆ ☪ ❆

The sound of a tv can be heard in the distance as we walk into Jericho. I purposely shiver which gets Connor's attention.

He would go straight away so I take the chance to look around. There are androids everywhere. Some stand by fires. Others are watching tv. The news. I can hear something about rounding up androids.

"Are you warm enough?" He asks. If I mistook him, I would say he's already deviant.

"I'll be fine."

He nods his head and we head down the stairs, looking around. I don't want to go straight to Markus nor do I want Connor seriously snooping around.

We look into a medical room where there is blue blood and androids. I look upon the higher floor.

Kara!! Alice must be with Luther.

We proceed up to the next stairs but a hand is put on Connor's shoulder. He looks straight at me but when he notices it's not my hand...

Lucy.

"You're lost." She says thoughtfully. "You're looking for something...You're looking for yourself...you want to accomplish your mission and protect..." Her eyes drift to me. I blink, curiously before turning my head to Connor.

He huffs and grabs my hand, ushering up the stairs. Is that...the Traci's?

"You don't have to protect me, Connor." I whisper. He turns around, cups my cheek, and kisses me. It lasts a second and when he pulls away from the kiss, I let out a breath. His forehead rests against mine and he holds my hand tightly.

"I don't have to. But I want to. You and Hank are the most important people in my life. And whatever happens, I will protect you from Markus."

Heh...about that.

"Connor..."

"Y/n." He nods. "You are my girlfriend."

I get a funny feeling with him saying that and I smile like a goof, blushing at him.

He smiles back. "I will protect you."

We continue exploring and going through Jericho, where there's a door to go outside. I hear the voice of North and Markus in the distance. So me and Connor lean up against a wall to hide.

"Connor." I clutch his hand and he turns his head to me. I move forward and kiss him. I clutch his cheeks as he holds my waist.