Seeing you

"Cute name."
A slight blush crept up to Kartik's face. But he caught himself quickly and retorted, "Yeah, I know. Now tell me why were-"
Before he could ask, he got cut off by Aman.
"So who are you? I know everyone at this college and I don't think I will miss such an handsome man."
"Oh, I am new to this college. Doing my major in literature. You?"
"Biology... Wanna go on a date? You are cute."

Pin drop silence.

"What if I am straight?" retorted Kartik.
"Then what's that tattoo on your neck? Triangle of illumination? By the way my gaydar is pretty strong."

Kartik's hand unconsciously went to his neck and thought,'Wow he noticed? But wait a minute....'

"Hey don't run in circles Aman! So explain who were those guys and why were they after you?" asked Kartik, crossing his arms. Aman clicked his tongue, confirming Kartik"s suspicions.

"I think it's for the best for you not to involve. Trust me."
"Why should I trust you?"
" Look Kartik, forget this ever happened if you value your safety."
"Is that a threat I hear?"
"Nope sweetheart, just advice. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams!!"

Aman stepped out of the dorm, making sure that no one was there and left a very confused Kartik behind.

Kartik locked the door and mused,"Can't believe this happened when I just stepped into the college....Well what can I say? The universe always does this to me. It can't get enough of my charm. It's best if i avoid him....He's just plain suspicious." He lets out a yawn. He looks at the clock which showed 12:30 AM.
"Let's just get some sleep."

---Back to Aman---

'I hope he stays quiet...Gotta keep an eye on him or Goggle and I are dead meats.' He gets a message on his phone from both Goggle and Keshav.
'Speak of the devil...'

--Goggle's message--

"HAHA YOU LOST!! I mean, dearest brother of mine, according to the challenge and seeing that you did not message to gloat, I know that you did not reach your dorm. Since you LOST, treat me to a chocolate milkshake tomorrow. Don't feel sad for your LOSS. Hope you win next time. Goodnight!!!"

Aman clicked his tongue. He opens Keshav's message.

--Keshav's message--

"After going left take a right and go straight. Since you put me through so much trouble, treat me to a black coffee tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams! Bye!"

'WOW this day just gets better and better....', thought Aman, once again cursing his bad luck.