vi: knight in shining armor

johnathan schlatt
21 may

i had the message typed before milo and i even ended our call.

jschlatt: so, carson

callmecarson is typing...

callmecarson: what now?

god, he might actually kill me.

jschlatt: you know how we have that vip guest pass for pax?

callmecarson: ... yes

jschlatt: do you maybe think that we could possibly let milo use that pass? pretty please?

callmecarson: wheres she gonna sleep? i know none of the guys would want to give up their rooms

callmecarson: are you sure this is such a great idea?

i sat for a moment, thinking everything through.

if we didn't let her come with us, we'd be letting her stay home alone on her creepy farm.

if we do let her come with us, i get to be her knight in shining armor who saved her from the evil farm.

i grinned.

jschlatt: its a fantastic idea

callmecarson: then its okay with me, but you're gonna have to tell everybody and check with them that they don't mind

jschlatt: im okay w that

this is, hands down, one of the best days of my life.

i decided to message the server without milo, to get the boys' opinions.

jschlatt: hey guys, would it be ok if milo used the vip guest pass for pax? i'll figure out where she'll sleep and shit

cscoop: ooo
cscoop: get it schlatty

jschlatt: im taking that as you being okay with it?

cscoop: yeah idc

the rest of the guys sent similar innuendos and approvals, except carson, who only sent 'cereal when haves milk'.

i smiled down at my phone as i typed out a message to milo.

jschlatt: the guys are cool with it

milo: hell yeah
milo: my neighbors dont mind tending the goats for a few days, either

yes! i'm her knight, rescuing the damsel from the haunted farm.

i saw that i had an incoming discord call from milo and answered happily.

"hey, miles." i don't mean to keep saying miles, but she doesn't seem to mind.

"hey, schlatt." her smile could be heard through the phone.

switching the call to my desktop, i got ready to stream. we'll be playing some dumb horror game with facecams on, i already know i'm going to pog on accident.