005

CHAPTER FIVE

SHES GONE
"Day one"
-
Day one, it was day one of trying to get Alice back, the old Alice that Laurie grew up with.

Laurie of course told Jo everything that was happening, she was excited that Alice has finally given him some sort of a chance, and they started to devise a plan all night long.

Jo had done some research, going around town  and asked a bunch of people what Alice's interests were, and even bumped into James.

They talked for a bit, and Jo managed to get onto the topic of Alice, and lucky for her, he loved to brag about Alice to everyone.

He talked about how much she loved to ice skate and how much she loved to dance.

So what they decided to do, is make Alice dance with Laurie in his house, then afterwards go skating.

Jo would be watching from afar to make sure that everything would go smoothly.

Currently, Jo was helping Laurie with his outfit, helping him get ready to dance with Alice.

"You're looking great, just be yourself alright?" Jo spoke confidently.

Laurie just chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Yeah right, easier said than done" he said with a smile, nodding his head.

Jo just rolled her eyes playfully at the male, starting to hear faint footsteps.

They both started to panic. "Hide!" Laurie whisper yelled, making Jo quickly jump into a hiding spot.

Laurie fixed his clothes on his own, his jaw almost dropping when he saw Alice, she looked incredibly beautiful.

"Alice" Laurie said with a smile.

"Mr.Laurence" Alice said with a small smile, bowing her head down a little.

Laurie frowned a bit, shaking his head. "Teddy" Laurie said with a small smirk.

"Mr.Laurence" Alice said, raising an eyebrow.

"Teddy" Laurie said with a stern look.

"Mr.Laurie" Alice said, trying to compromise.

"No, Teddy" Laurie spoke, smiling once he saw a faint smile starting to form onto her lips.

She licked the corner of her mouth, smiling a little.

"Laurence" she said, tilting her head a little to the side in a jokingly way.

"Laurie" Laurie suggested once more, this time, it was his turn to raise an eyebrow.

"Fine, Laurie" Alice spoke with a smirk, Laurie having a faint smile on satisfaction on his face, nodding his head.

"Laurie it is Allie" Laurie said, smirking a little as he held his hand out for Alice to grab onto.

Alice stared at the hand suspiciously before grabbing onto it. Laurie then pulled her closer towards him, his other hand wrapping around her waist, catching her by surprise.

"Been a while since I've danced so bare with me" Laurie jokes, making Alice roll her eyes a little while chuckling.

As music started to play in the background, Laurie began to dance with Alice. Everything seemed to be perfect in his eyes, especially Alice.

He looked straight into her eyes, amazed as to how grown up she is now. She looked gorgeous, her smile was even ten times more attractive now.

Shaking the thought out of his head, he tried to focus on something else when he remembered that she was taken by James.

Jo was currently watching the two, happy for Laurie that he managed to not blow everything out of proportion.

After a couple of minutes of dancing, Timothee smiled as he slowly started to let go of Alice.

"Well, that was fun?" Alice said, taking out all of the wrinkles on her dress.

"It was, we should totally do it again" Laurie spoke, smirking a little.

"Uhh no thanks" Alice said, smirking a little as well as she chuckled softly to herself

"Still not convinced to bring you back into my life mr.laure—Laurie" Alice spoke, catching herself when she almost said 'Mr.Laurence'.

Personally, Laurie thought that was a bit of an improvement, smiling a little to himself in success.

"Whatever you say Allie"

Alice just rolled her eyes a little, smiling as well before she cleared her throat a little. "Well, I should get going" she whispered, fixing her dress once more before getting ready to leave.

"So soon? I still have the rest of the day" Laurie said with a small pout on his lips.

Alice just pinched his lips with her two fingers, forcing him to shake his head a little whilst moving her hand left and right.

"Yes, but I'm quite tired from the dance, plus, I promised James to come home quick so that we could go on a date" she said, smiling at the thought of her lover.

Laurie frowned a little at the mentioning of that males name coming from Alice, he just shook his head, pulling her hand off of his lips.

"Okay miss 'I love James more than my childhood best friend'"

Alice furrowed her eyebrows a little, observing the male a bit before opening her mouth to speak.

"Are you jealous Laurie?" She questioned raising her eyebrow a little as she walked closer to the male.

Laurie felt his cheeks redden a little bit, making him look down a bit, whilst shaking his head.

"No, of course not, why would I be?" Laurie asked, trying his best to avoid eye contact.

"Alright, whatever you say Laurie" she said with a small smirk on her lips, her tongue glazing across her lower lip.

"I'll be going now, have a good day and I'll unfortunately see you tomorrow" Alice said, chuckling a little bit before walking away.

When the door opened and shut, Jo quickly jumped out of her hiding spot, thinking a little bit in her head.

"This might be harder than I thought" she whispered to herself.

"What do you mean Jo? I only have four days after this!" He said, panicking a little.

"Calm down Teddy, I'll try and think of something else tonight, I'll even discuss it with Meg if I have too" Jo spoke, nodding her head a little, making Laurie sigh out of relief.

"Once again, thank you Jo" Laurie smiled, making Jo smile back at him.

"Anytime"
-
Man I love making these at 3 am dont I? :')