ch. 1 ☆ jotaro kujo

(AAAAAAAAAAA)
(B/F) - Best friend/Best friend's name
and yeah that's it

alsooo here's what the cafe looks like:

—————————————————

—————————————————

"Come on sleepy head, time to wake up!"

B/f was basically yelling in your ear at this rate. She had been trying to get you out of bed for hours. She spent the night at your house since it was a Friday, plus- you both worked the same shift. She was the baker and you were the barista.
You and her loved working together- you were the quiet, introverted worker, while B/f was the flirty, extroverted, outgoing, smart, pret-

Okay, okay, time to stop comparing yourself to others.

"...Grgh..." You yawned and stretched your arms out, almost hitting B/f's face. "What time is it..?"
"Six o'clock.. you know our shift starts at six-thirty, right?"

You cursed yourself for sleeping so late.
Yes, this was late to you. It took you atleast an hour to get ready! Dangit...

You jumped up, shoving B/f out of the way and rushing to the laundry room. You searched the laundry basket for your uniform, snatching it out and scrambling back to your feet, only to run to the bathroom. B/f was already dressed and ready to leave, hair tied up in a perfect braided ponytail. You scoffed at the sight, sloppily pulling your clothes on and brushing your hair out, while quickly doing a simple makeover.
You slipped on some knee-high socks, grabbing your brown sperrys and running out the door- with B/f frantically following behind.

You ignored your bike, which you usually rode to the cafe, leaving B/f staring at you in confusion before she sighed, groggily following behind. You hopped in the air as you slipped on your shoes, not even noticing the brute who you were about to run into.

"Y/n, look out, dangit!" B/f called from behind you.

But, it was too late. You closed your eyes, readying yourself for the impact.
You opened one eye, only to see a black shirt outlining a very muscular chest.
You blushed, looking up at the man who so gently held your elbows in an annoyed manner.