☆ ch. 5 ☆

A/N: please forgive me for not keeping y'all updated n' such, i've been so tired lately

------------------------

You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the familiar area.

You were in a bed, and it was night time. You had already figured out that you weren't at your house. You rolled over before finally stepping off of the cozy, soft mattress. You had some knee-high white socks to top off your yellow nightgown, which made your body even more comfortable.

You walked over to the door, quickly opening it to reveal Jotaro standing right infront of you. You were about to scream before he placed his hand on your mouth, shielding the noises.

He let go once you calmed down. This only allowed you to burst into a whispering tantrum with him. "Jojo! I asked you to take me home!" You whisper-yelled. It was probably around 12:35 in the morning, and you were very grumpy. "And why are you right outside the door..?"

"Yare yare..." He grumbled. "It started raining, so I decided it would be better for you to leave in the morning. The reason I'm here is because this is my room." You felt your cheeks turn pink. You fell asleep in Jotaro's room, of all places? Great. "Well, I should p-probably go." You sighed, walking past him. He quickly stopped you, grabbing your wrist. "Oi. Your shoes are in here."

You walked backwards, entering the room once more.

You heard Jotaro step inside, take his shoes off, and sink into the bed.

You picked up your shoes and walked over to the door, turning around to face Jotaro before you left.

"Jojo?"

No response. But that didn't mean you couldn't say anything.

"Thank you."

You walked out of the room, closing the door as you did so.