☆ ch. 3 ☆

REALLY short chapter today 🥱
also i will try to update everyday, please don't give up on me i'm a loyal person  🥺

————————

"And.. touchdown!!"

Football practice and P.E. combined into one. Whoever came up with that idea needed to be fired on the spot.
You had to cover your ears from the loud noises of football players shouting, and the coach just screaming into everyone's ear.

B/f was cheering on for Kakyoin, who had taken a liking to football and decided to try it out for himself. He was literally the best player on the team. Who could blame the guy? He was pretty built..
Jotaro, on the other hand... didn't do any sports.
At all.
"So, what happened with you and mister delinquent at the cafe yesterday~?" B/f cooed.
"Nothing, all he did was ask if we could study together. You're coming with me." You snapped back. B/f looked at you in surprise. "No! I wouldn't want to interrupt your date!"
You rolled your eyes. "Kakyoin will be there, y'know."
B/f patted your elbow. "Tempting."
You couldn't help but laugh quietly. She noticed, smiling back at you and resuming her watch on the game.
You sighed, standing up and raising your arms. "You got this, Nori!" You shouted.

"Tch. Dumb bitch." You heard someone mumble. You quickly turned around.
"H-hey, I'm not a.. that word."
Jotaro lowered his hat. "You may not be a bitch, but you sure are naive."
"Hey, I'm the one helping you study today, Kujo." You snapped back, hands shaking crazily.
"Don't even try to intimidate me. I can see your fear, you know." He growled lowly.
You lowered your hands, stepping up on the bleachers to reach his level, but suddenly, everything went black.