𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

"Have you ever just decided not to shower and used your quirk to mask it?" Denki asked after breathing out some smoke. He coughed a little and then giggled because of it, thinking it was funny. Korei had her head resting against the wall of the 3-F Heights Alliance building, her mind fogged with weird thoughts.

"No, my brain goes 'boo-boo' mode," she mumbled out, forgetting the correct word and prompting Hanta to laugh. "What are we laughing at? I wanna laugh."

"I go 'boo-boo' mode too sometimes, Saito. I totally understand," Denki assured and Korei giggled. Mineta sprawled himself out across the larger girl's legs, staring up at the way the trees arched above them all.

"What if cats were as big as trees?" Mineta mused, lidded eyes glazed over. Korei's brown eyes widened as she pictured what he was saying, a pulse of peppermint surrounding them as she unexpectedly used her quirk. "Woah, that smells good, Saito! It smells like Christmas! I love Christmas!"

"Santa is just 'Satan' rearranged," Hanta mused, letting his head rest against Korei's shoulder. "He's stealing your soul, no wonder why you're so short." Korei and Denki burst into laughter, prompting Hanta to move away from Korei's shaking form. He liked listening to her laugh.

"I've never celebrated Christmas before," Korei confessed, giggles dying down as the boys listened intently. It bewildered them that she had never once had a Christmas. "I'm Jewish."

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WE COULD BE JEWISH!" Denki shouted before quickly being shushed by the others. If he was too loud then they could get caught, but they wouldn't really care in this state. "Sorry, I didn't know that we could be Jewish."

"What's a Jewish?" Mineta hummed, tracing the outline of his left hand. He was still sprawled out over Korei's legs, his head resting on Hanta's thigh. If they weren't high, Hanta would probably shove him off but he kinda didn't care right now.

"Isn't that the little kid with the green hat and red hair in that one cartoon? His little brother's mouth is like a trashcan?" Hanta asked and Korei giggled loudly, not fully understanding what he was saying. Mineta tilted his head just a little bit to look at his black-haired friend and then at the dark green-haired girl that just recently joined the smoking group.

"You worship a giant turnip?"

"It wasn't a turnip! It was a spinny-thing," Hanta said, swirling his finger in the air to try and get his message across. "Listen, forget about Jesus and the spinny-thing and whatever the hell else is out there. I say, aliens."

"What are you two talking about?" Korei laughed as she tried to piece together what they were saying. Denki pointed at Hanta and then up at the sky, a serious look on his face.

"Aliens. That baby chicken didn't know that the sky wasn't falling, it was just witnessing its God," the blond mumbled and all three of them stared at him in confusion before bursting into giggles. "I'm not kidding!"

"Yes, you are!" Hanta shouted as he kicked at the human Pikachu. He wondered what exactly was in the weed he had bought. He had to get it from a different guy this time because his usual plug went out of town for a bit. He didn't really mind getting stuff from this new guy, it made lunch pretty interesting. "Fuck, I'm hungry. Let's go get some food!"

The four of them all stood up, hiding any evidence of them being there and then spraying themselves down with some cologne and perfume. Korei went the extra mile and used her quirk to make sure that anyone who came around them couldn't tell what they had been doing. She didn't mind if it gave her a headache later, it's not like she was going to do anything anyway.