𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᵒⁿᵉ

"Saito, Korei," she introduced, bowing to the much taller male in the room. Beside him was a young girl, slightly chubby with deep red hair and intense black eyes. Hajime looked just like Nan and Hanta, his hair was just a dustier black and he had an undercut.

"I've heard a lot about you! I'm Hajime! This is my daughter, Hana," he smiled, placing his hand on the red-haired girl's head. "Hana, say hello." These words prompted the young girl to smile and wave, her two front teeth missing. "She's a little shy. It's nice to meet you finally!"

"Ah, you too!" Korei smiled. "It seems like Hanta talks a lot about me. I wish I could say that I heard about you guys," she mumbled out, rubbing the back of her neck. Hanta was off with Nan, getting a slight lecture about keeping it family-friendly in the house.

"He only did that because he didn't want to make you feel bad," Hajime explained and it all made sense to Korei. Hanta never talked about his family because he didn't want her to feel bad about not having one! "No kidding, he's told me nearly everything about you. From the moment he met you, he knew." Korei felt her cheeks flush as she listened to the older male. Looking back, she could make out all of the signs, but at the time, she didn't think she liked him like that.

"Where's Uncle Hanta?" Hana asked as she tugged on Hajime's hand. Hana's wide eyes were now turned towards Korei, who was still high and couldn't help but giggle. Hana grinned at her. "Do you know where he is? You do, don't you?!"

"Hm, maybe you and I can go find him?" Korei hummed and the young girl's grin widened. "Is that okay with you, Hajime-san?" She asked, glancing up at her boyfriend's brother.

"Of course. Make sure to hurry and find them because I'm starving!" Hajime grinned and patted the redhead before the two girls walked off. Korei never really spent time with children before but she knew immediately that she loved them. She really hoped that she'd become a mom in the future, whether she adopted or gave birth.

"So, are you and Uncle Hanta getting married or something?" Hana asked as the two of them walked together. Korei felt her cheeks flush and she really didn't know how to answer. She's never really thought that far ahead. Hanta's a great boyfriend and she cares deeply for him, but the thought of marriage is a little scary. Who's to say that they'll even last? "He talks to Daddy the same way Daddy talks to him about Mommy."

"Where is your mommy?" Korei asked, changing the topic. Hana frowned at the mention and Korei felt bad. Had she made a mistake? Should she not have asked?

"My mommy doesn't get along with Uncle Hanta so she doesn't like coming," she explained and Korei was bewildered. How could someone not like Hanta? "She says he always smells funny. She has a very sensitive nose. They always argue about stuff."

"Oh, that's not good," Korei mumbled and Hana nodded. She could see why someone would be upset about the smell of weed and such, but then again, if she didn't like Hanta so much, why'd she agree to name her kid after him?

"Uncle Hanta!" Hana exclaimed as the black-haired male rounded the corner. He had his usual wide grin on his face and it only grew when he spotted his two favorite people. He lifted the redhead into his arms and pressed sloppy kisses all over her face.

"Hana! My favorite niece in the whole world!" They both giggled and Korei felt her heart melt. "I see you met my girlfriend. Don't you think she's just the best?"

"Yep!" Hana smiled and Korei smiled sheepishly. Hanta grinned once again and situated Hana on his hip as he opened his other arm.

"C'mon babe, gimme a hug," he chuckled and Korei blushed, obliging. She wrapped an arm around Hanta as he did the same to her, pulling her in for a nice hug. Hana even joined in and threw her arm around the green-haired girl. "Hana, close your eyes. Cooties are gonna be shared." Hanta warned and the redhead squealed and buried her head in his neck. Korei smiled at him and pressed her lips to his shortly before they headed back to the dining room. Everyone sat down around the table, ready to enjoy the home-cooked meal. It was then that Korei realized that she might actually want to marry Hanta.