(★) 𝕤𝕖𝕩ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

What to get for your boyfriend's birthday? [search] !

Korei was honestly clueless when it came to buying gifts. She was easily able to buy a gift for Shinsou because they both liked similar things. It was planned that she'd buy him some more pillows for his bed but she also wanted to get him an actual gift as well. She could buy him a watch, or a sweater of some kind...but then again, she's only seen Hanta in baggy shirts and definitely no watch. What could she get him?!

How to make the perfect birthday card!
[visit blog] | [ignore] !

Order sneakers online! Next day shipping, FREE!
[shop] | [ignore] !

Need new sunglasses? Order here!
[shop] | [ignore] !

PERFECT gift for birthdays! PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER.
[shop] | [ignore] !

It doesn't matter what you get him as long as you don't give him only sex.
[visit blog] | [ignore] !

Top 40 best gift ideas for a birthday!
[visit blog] | [ignore] !

Korei sighed as she scrolled through the links that popped up. One caught her eye, prompting her to feel a little fuzzy. Was it okay to feel this way? No! She shouldn't be feeling like this in her boyfriend's bed! She needed to focus on the task at hand! She had to find Hanta the perfect birthday gift! Ah, but she couldn't help but think about what that one link had said. Was it telling her that she could get Hanta any gift she wanted to as long as she slept with him? No, it couldn't be! People aren't like that, are they?

Curiosity got the best of the poor girl. What exactly is sex? Like, she knew what it was but why did so many people like it? What was so special about sex? Was Hanta one of those people that liked sex? Was he expecting her to have sex with him on his birthday?! No! Not gonna happen! They're way too young to even be thinking like that! But the green-haired girl couldn't help herself. Hanta was currently showering while Nan cooked up some dinner. Hanta's brother still hadn't arrived and Korei was terribly bored, so she sprawled out on her boyfriend's old bed in a tight red tank-top and some black booty shorts after making the decision to look for Hanta a birthday gift. Now her interest was piqued. What if she searched for sex in the search engine? What would pop up? Only one way to find out.

sex [search] !

Korei felt anxiety flood her veins, almost as if she was doing something bad. She's not doing anything bad, is she? She was certain that she wasn't the only one to have searched for this. Her heart began to pound as she scrolled through some of the links, them being lewder than she was used to but not as bad as they could be. She didn't know that they weren't that bad and she honestly felt like she was going to get caught any second. What would Hanta say if he found her searching these things up? She's already showed him herself practically naked. What more could she do to ruin her innocence in his eyes? Not this. Never this.

How to give the perfect blowjob!
[visit blog] | [ignore] | [bookmark] !

Oral: DO's and DON'Ts
[visit blog] | [ignore] | [bookmark] !