(★) 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

Sloppy wet sounds paired with quiet whimpers of Hanta's name and the strong smell of oranges all made the black-haired boy feel like he was dreaming. Korei tasted like citrus and it left Hanta wondering if it was because of the oranges they ate together after dinner or if it was because of her quirk. His tongue slipped through her folds slowly as he savored the taste. They've only been together for two weeks, is this too fast?

Korei couldn't describe how pleasureful and awkward this was for her. On the one hand, she enjoyed the feeling but on the other, it was just making her stickier and she didn't really want that. Not like she was going to ask Hanta to stop though. Her breath hitched in her throat when she felt the wet appendage poke at her hole. "H-hanta!" One of her hands quickly reached for his head, tangling in the hair on top as she unintentionally bucked her hips.

Hanta felt a grin claim his lips as he pulled away just the slightest to stare at the glistening area. His fingers held her folds apart so he could observe the pink area. He had to say, out of all of the pornos that he's watched, they could never compare to the real thing.

"Han-hanta, please," Korei mumbled out, her cheeks flushed as she realized she was begging for him to keep touching her. She felt insanely lewd and dirty right now, but she didn't necessarily hate it. "Please keep touching me?"

"Oh, baby, aren't you needy?" Hanta hummed out, leaning down to prod her hole with his tongue. If someone had told him he'd be in this situation with this girl just three weeks ago, he would have laughed and said he wished. He didn't have to wish now. He dipped his tongue a little bit further inside the hole, feeling a sudden tightness. His eyes rolled up to glance at Korei's face, though mostly obscured by the mountains on her chest. He could make out that her eyes were closed tightly, plump lips parted as she quietly moaned. Hanta removed his tongue and dragged it over the whole of her area before sitting up on his knees again.

Korei's hand dropped from his hair as she watched him wipe his mouth on his arm. Her stomach twisted into knots and she let out a soft whimper at how good looking he was. She was entirely made out of blush right now, and she just turned darker when she watched Hanta pull a piece of hair out of his mouth. He probably thought she was gross. She never really shaved down there because she didn't think she had to, but none of the women in those videos had hair there.

"W-why'd you stop?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Hanta leaned down to press a kiss to her, to which she shied away from. He chuckled and just went in for another kiss. Korei was nervous about kissing him after he's done that to her body. Shouldn't he brush his teeth or something?

"Hmm, you'll like it, babe," he assured her, eyes lidded and humorous. Korei stared up at him, golden hues wide. His hands were placed on either side of her head, holding him above her as his knees nestled into the mattress between her parted thighs. "Promise," he whispered and the green-haired girl nodded slowly. Their lips met once again. He slipped his tongue into Korei's mouth, running over the small gap in her teeth before rubbing against her tongue. They both hummed in enjoyment, an amused grin on Hanta's lips. Korei quite enjoyed the taste on her boyfriend's tongue. "I told you," he mumbled against her mouth, pulling away once again.

"Yeah," she smiled sheepishly, her thighs pressing together around his legs. That slick feeling was still there and she could tell that it was just getting worse. "Do you like it?" Korei asked, her pupils blown as she held eye contact with him. Hanta licked his lips as he smirked at her. Of course, he liked the taste. Instead of answering her question, he moved away from her and situated himself between her legs. His hands eased her thighs apart, fingertips tickling the dimpled skin as he brought his long digits closer to her folds. He maintained eye contact as he dragged his fingers through the wetness that was accumulating there.

"Do I like the way you taste?" He asked, purposefully drawing out every syllable to tease her. Korei's cheeks were flushed brightly, letting out whimpered moans as she felt her boyfriend's fingers continue sliding through her sensitive area. "Babe, I love the way you taste," he hummed and pulled his fingers away. Her juices glistened and stuck to his fingers in strings as he parted them in a scissor motion. Korei covered her face from the embarrassment. "C'mon baby, don't be embarrassed." Hanta mused, massaging her thigh with his free hand.

"How? That's just really lewd and...and embarrassing," she said, moving her hands away from her face to look at her boyfriend. He raised an eyebrow at her and then raised his fingers to his mouth, licking them gingerly. "Hanta!" Korei whined and he just laughed at her. "Don't do that!"

"Ah, okay," he chuckled softly, dropping his wet fingers away from his face before leaning down to kiss her again. "Do you wanna do it then?"

"Hah?!! Hanta! What the heck?" She yelped and he just glanced over his shoulder at the door, making sure no-one was coming. "S-sorry," she lowered her voice and stared at Hanta's clothed chest.

"C'mon baby, I know you want to. I'm not gonna wipe it on the bed, that's wasting it, but you don't want me to do it so," he smirked, urging Korei to look up at him. "Suck my fingers?" He blushed and Korei felt like she was going to actually explode. This was too lewd for her, but you know what she did? "Good girl." Hanta cooed as his girlfriend let him press his arousal covered fingers into her mouth. She hummed submissively before starting to suck on the digits. Hanta would have never guessed she'd do this, let alone with him, but boy was he glad she was.