Chapter 10: Bullseye

Let's just say everything went quite well for her training until her session with Renjun. Hana was definitely not the most excited about Renjun teaching her how to handle guns. Not only because of that incident that night, but also because she was scared of him.
The look in his eyes was ice cold and he definitely wasn't the nicest guy around. Once, in school, she had witnessed how he dislocated a boy's shoulder with a simple punch. No one ever got onto Renjun's nerve again in school.

She stuffed her hands into her pocket and made her way down the flight of stairs that brought her to the basement, where Taeyong said Renjun would be waiting for her. She entered a room and the first thing that greeted her was a wide array of guns and knives that sat on a table. From a small handgun to a huge hunting gun, you name it they got it. Her mouth fell open as she admired them. It was honestly amazing to see so many weapons. And to think that she would be fighting with one of them in the future.

Hana P.O.V.
"Stop staring at them. You won't be touching them yet." I turned around to see Renjun, holding out a bow and arrow. I furrowed my eyebrows. Wasn't I suppose to be handling guns? Not some bow and arrow for kids?

"We're going to start with your aim first, so no guns for now. If you touch any of them, you're dead."

Honestly, the "you're dead" threat doesn't really work on me now. I sighed and took the bow and arrow over as Renjun lead me to a round board with a red dot on the middle.

"Stand here." He pointed to a line marked on the ground.

"I want to see how bad your aim is." I scoffed at his words. He probably didn't know I did archery as a kid and even till a few years back.

Of course, he was left speechless. Just as I hoped he would be.

"Bullseye," he whispered and gave me a smile. Maybe it was a smirk. Or maybe the corners of his mouth just turned up a bit.

"You seem pretty good. Let's start then." He handed me a gun and lead to me to distance much farther. At least 10 meters away from the board. He took out his own gun from his pocket and with one hand holding his crutches and one hand on the gun, he pulled the trigger. My eyes followed the bullet as if in slow motion and bam, it hit the red dot right in the middle. I let out gasp in surprise.

"Wow." I breathed out as Renjun lazily kept his gun and pointed at the hole in the board.

"My expectations for you by the end of two weeks."